“Fantastic pizza”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 17 September 2017

wanted to taste the local pizza and this was highly recommended by hotel staff. And he was right, perfect pizza

2  Thank psam6

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Just arrived in Gorham for the weekend; have driven by Mr Pizza many times and there have always been a lot of cars in the parking lot so figured we'd give it a try...and decent reviews on Tripadvisor. It was not a disappointment; nothing fancy but food and service was good; I had chicken tenders and my husband had a reuben; next time we will try the pizza especially since having a poor experience at another local eatery

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Except for the pizza and their chips, everything tasted like it was out of a box bought at Costco, but at least the portions were of normal sizes and they tasted good. The exception was the Nachos, which were listed as an appetizer, but they were definitely not that... even as a full meal they would be a lot, even shared by two people!

I didn't appreciate the fact that after the third night in a row eating there, the waitress (blonde lady, with several braids) didn't bother to warn me of the size of this dish, especially since I ordered another appetizer (Mozzarella Sticks) which my wife and I shared... I mean, all she had to say was "that may be a bit much, would you like to try the other nachos instead, which just come with cheese and salsa?" It's not like we didn't tip properly the two nights before, so there's no reason she would have had it "in" for us..

We went to J's corner the next night, and it was much better overall, for roughly the same prices.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Well, we finally stopped in at Mr. Pizza. We have always noticed how packed it is , at anytime of the day or night. We finally got our chance to see what all the fuss is about.. We had to wait about 15 minutes as the place was packed , this was last Saturday night at about 7:30 pm. We were thrilled at only a 15 minutes wait, we were very excited to try this place out!! We were sat at a booth which we requested. The menu is endless and unfortunately everything looked good. We ordered nachos. Those were quite a sight!! However eating them was a whole different story. The cheese was kind of gross to look at. The "salsa" I believe to be spaghetti sauce..lol.. no joke... anyways, the "sauce" ruined the nachos completely and to boot the cheese made me wince. BUT all in all the nacho chips themselves were tasty. I would never ever order them again. We also ordered Chicken Parm. The chicken park was fabulous. The sauce was straight out of a jar! lol Ragu to be kind of specific. The only offer regular spaghetti, that was fine but the ragu sauce and the spaghetti were terrible. Just gross. Anyways, we also ordered eggplant park, this was excellent, but again the jar sauce got me. lol Its ok, not a deal breaker, ha ha We ordered some cocktails which were fantastic and cheap too! We ordered salads, big salads, those were fantastic!!! The service was impeccable!! The service was fantastic!! The atmosphere was just what were love, warm lighting, cozy type setting, happy people everywhere, it was clean. it was roomy. We will be back, for sure. We loved it other than those things I mentioned but there is PLENTY on the menu to pick from next time. I think the Quality of some items is very cheap but some things like the chicken for chicken parm was very good. Go figure. The atmosphere and the service will bring us back. We just may stick to salads and cocktails ha ha ha. For sure, go here you will love it too.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

After 3 days of camping near Gorham and eating hot dogs we splurged on a restaurant. Mr Pizza was very good. Our waitress was very attentive, the pizza was tasty and the beer was cold. They had a varied menu with sandwiches, burgers, salads, pizza, and seafood entrees. We loved Gorham and the surrounding area and will definitely return. We may even eat at Mr. Pizza more often. Highly recommend!