“GREAT AND I MEAN GREAT PIZZA”
Review of Pizza Hut - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Reviewed 18 October 2016

This is the best Pizza Hut I have ever been the pizza was delivered HOT Plenty of toppings and not greasy the staff were the best we went 2 xs

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

It's always nice going to most Pizza Huts and this is no different. Good pizza! Good service! Thank you!

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 3 August 2015

Went here for a late supper, place was about 1/3 full, and we waited a couple of minutes to be seated. The waitress took as to a table that had people in it so to another table that had to be cleaned, which she did. she asked us if we knew what we wanted before we even sat down? We asked for menus. Once we ordered we began the wait. Three people tried to bring food to our table in the next 15 minutes...wrong table. You could see they were frustrated with being given the wrong table number. My pasta finally arrived, but no sign of my wife's pizza. My pasta had the wrong sauce so she took it back. five minutes my wife's pizza arrived. It was excellent. Temn minutes later my pasta arrived, it had the correct sauce, but you the pasta itself had abviously been nuked as it was "crispy and crunchy". My wife went to the counter and complained. we had sat there so long we just boxed her pizza and paid for the pizza...they gladly took the money. Many places would have not charges for the pizza, perhaps?

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 28 July 2015

very friendly employees told me all about the 4th parade and who was going to be in it they had great food. the restaurant was very clean

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

We stopped here after our visit to Mt. Washington. It was worth it. We were so hungry. Waitress was very nice and friendly. Will be back if I come in the area. Thank You for service.

Date of visit: July 2015