“Gorham Pizza Hut is Now Closed”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #18 of 24 Restaurants in Gorham
Reviewed 2 February 2017

The Pizza Hut in Gorham, NH closed in November 2016. There are various other options for pizza still available in Gorham: Gorham House of Pizza (Route 2); Mountain Fire Pizza (Main Street); Mr. Pizza (Main Street), and Mary's Pizza (Cascade Flats).

Reviewed 18 October 2016

This is the best Pizza Hut I have ever been the pizza was delivered HOT Plenty of toppings and not greasy the staff were the best we went 2 xs

Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

It's always nice going to most Pizza Huts and this is no different. Good pizza! Good service! Thank you!

Reviewed 3 August 2015

Went here for a late supper, place was about 1/3 full, and we waited a couple of minutes to be seated. The waitress took as to a table that had people in it so to another table that had to be cleaned, which she did. she asked us if we knew what we wanted before we even sat down? We asked for menus. Once we ordered we began the wait. Three people tried to bring food to our table in the next 15 minutes...wrong table. You could see they were frustrated with being given the wrong table number. My pasta finally arrived, but no sign of my wife's pizza. My pasta had the wrong sauce so she took it back. five minutes my wife's pizza arrived. It was excellent. Temn minutes later my pasta arrived, it had the correct sauce, but you the pasta itself had abviously been nuked as it was "crispy and crunchy". My wife went to the counter and complained. we had sat there so long we just boxed her pizza and paid for the pizza...they gladly took the money. Many places would have not charges for the pizza, perhaps?

Reviewed 28 July 2015

very friendly employees told me all about the 4th parade and who was going to be in it they had great food. the restaurant was very clean