Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$132
Lamies Inn and The Old Salt Tavern(Hampton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$149
Book now, pay at stay
US$189
Grand View Motel(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$258
Priceline
  • Pool
US$175
All reviewsone bedroom suitehampton beachocean frontshort walkocean wavesplace to stayacross the streetkitchen areabeautiful ocean viewperfect locationmain beachstaff was very friendly and helpfulparking spotpull out coucha great staylabor day weekendluciano
Reviewed 1 October 2017

This place is great! Huge suite included a comfortable oversized space, kitchenette, big comfy bed, and a balcony with chairs facing the beautiful ocean view!! They let us checkout late. Super accommodating and friendly office staff made our trip enjoyable and hassle free. Loved the free parking under the building. Free internet. We will DEFINITELY stay here again. :)

Room Tip: asked for ocean front.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Richard R, Owner at Atlantic Breeze Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you for sharing your review with us!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Spotless hotel suite very close to all the hustle and bustle without the noise. Suite is spotless with a fully stocked kitchen. The view of Hampton Beach is spectacular. Parking is free and secure, but a bit tight. My cleaning lady Robin, was awesome and left my room in perfect condition. Hotel staff is friendly and courteous. Price was $400 for two weekend nights in September.

Room Tip: Ocean view, all the way.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank slungo
Richard R, Manager at Atlantic Breeze Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Lucian Chira-Manager

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Nice rooms cold showers noisy on main street in morning long walk to anything worth seeing changing my room without compensation not my first choice for ocean front allthou it is the cheapest and I have to say best value

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed with out 2 children... the room was bigger than expected, clean and staff were friendly. The hotel was far enough from the strip where we could sleep but close enough to walk and enjoy the food each and shopping. It was the first time I had been to Hampton Beach since I was a kid and everyone had a great time.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Stacy F
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We just returned from our second year in a row staying at this hotel. We are already planning to return next summer. The hotel and rooms are very clean and comfortable. The hotel staff are very accommodating if you need anything. We arrived at the time the eclipse was happening and was greeted by the manager with eclipse glasses. I didn't think my girls and I would be able to see it but Atlantic Breeze was on top if it! We saw it and will be an experience we won't forget. I can't say enough about how much we enjoy returning here summer after summer. Free wifi is very fast too!

Room Tip: All rooms are great! They offer both beach view and sunset/marsh view.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family