“Great Sandwiches and Whoopie Pies”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Towle Farm Market & Deli
Ranked #73 of 117 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 7 May 2013

This place deserves a review!! They have a HUGE variety of sandwiches! All made to your liking and choice of different breads. I've had the chicken salad wrap, egg salad, and turkey club. All delicious! They also have homemade whoopie pies of different flavors depending on the day. I had banana, and a lemon-vanilla. Tiny, but they were the perfect snack size. They have lots of individual bags of chips to choose from to go with your sandwich. The kettle cooked Deep River Snacks Brand is my favorite! They also have potato salad, cole slaw, macaroni salad, hot dogs, coffee, etc. And the regular stuff you'd expect a convenience store to have. Everyone has always been very friendly. I just wish they were open later in the evenings and on Sundays! But I guess they deserve to have some time off! :)

2  Thank Erika R

Been to Towle Farm Market & Deli? Share your experiences!