“Wanted to try something different”

Martha's Restaurant
Reviewed 9 May 2015 via mobile

We are a South African couple getting a bit tired of american restaurants. Found this place online. Don't be mislead by the size of this place there are only a few tables but our food is delicious! I had the stuffed egg plant and my husband had the lamb kebab, we were both very impressed. Thank you!

Reviewed 4 November 2014

Martha's Restaurant has excellent Lebanese/MiddleEast cuisine for a reasonable price. While there are four tables for eating in, Martha's is really a great take-out place. Our favorite menu items are the steak or chicken charwarma sandwich or dinner and their charcoal broiled sirloin tip kabob dinner with rice pilaf and salad. They also have a number of excellent Greek items on the menu including taboule salad, spinach pie (spanikopita) and baklava for dessert. The proprietors Joe and Martha are the friendliest people who know all of their regular customers by name. I highly recommend Martha's restaurant whether you live on the NH Seacoast or are just "passing through" on US Route 1 in Hampton Falls.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I have lived in this area for almost 50 years and I did not know about this little gem. I overheard someone at the dentist raving about it so I went to see for myself. This restaurant is so tiny and so hidden that I'm surprised that anyone knows about it. The family that runs it was so friendly and just went out of their way to make our dinner nice. The food was really good too. We really liked it and will go back again. Go a little bit early because there are only about 4 tables inside and a few picnic tables outside. It's a great place for a bit to eat coming home from the beach. Nice little place and somewhere where you can just go as you are. Very welcoming.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

My family of four had dinner here last night. Owners are very friendly. The hummus, tabbouleh, and lamb are all excellent. Plenty of pita for dipping. There are a few small tables inside and three picnic tables outside. This will be a new regular stop in our rotation.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Great Lebanese food. Limited seating, but mostly used for take out. My usual is the Tabouli Salad, Hummus, Stuffed Grape Leaves. The Hummus comes with pita bread. The Tabouli Salad is the best I have ever had. Last time the Stuffed Grape Leaves were somewhat dry. I will mention that to them. Enjoy

Been to Martha's Restaurant? Share your experiences!