“Authentic Thai food in Dartmouth campus”

Tuk Tuk Thai Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 39 Restaurants in Hanover
Reviewed 14 September 2017

For anyone who is looking for a good Thai meal or a nice dinner with friends, this is the place. I did not have a sit down dinner at the restaurant but I ordered a large take out orders - som tum (she separated the sauce from the vegetables - shredded green papaya), pad sie-ewe, shrimp in pepper garlic sauce, chicken pad kaprow, spring rolls and few other. The large order was a dinner for 4 people. The food was prepared properly and with authentic Thai taste. I would have sampled shrimp tom yum and tom kaa gai (chicken with coconut milk and galangal, had I had a sit-down dinner there) - these delicious savory soup would have to be consumed while it was hot. The staff were courteous and prompt.

This restaurant was hard to spot from the main street, the building was accessed through an alley across the street from Hanover Inn and across The Green. The restaurant situated in the basement. The decor included Tuk Tuk - the motorized taxi tricycles common in BKK.

2  Thank voravitr

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I can go on and on about how unbelievably delicious the food is at TukTuk. Not only is the food authentic, the balance of spices and flavors reveals a very talented Thai chef. You need to go and try it if you love Thai food, you can thank me later!

1  Thank AndreBDA
Reviewed 8 September 2017

We enjoyed our meal here. The service was very good, the food hot when served, and good choices on the menu. Found prices to be a little high but not bad.

1  Thank chicago1908
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Came here for a late lunch just off the AT. Entering Tuk Tuk down a darkish staircase off an alley, you are uncertain what to expect. Then you find yourself in a bright space where the food does not disappoint.

Two specials -- soft shell crab and Duck Paradise -- were both very tasty. We assumed because it was midday that the portions would be lunch-sized, but they were large enough to split for most people. Pretty good beer offerings, too.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Delicious Thai Cuisine served in a cool atmosphere with friendly service!!!

As a vegetarian I was happy to see a wide variety of vegetarian options. I had the green tofu curry and it was spot on - some of the best green curry I have tasted.

Only draw back is....The restaurant is located downstairs, so if you have mobility issues, Tuk Tuk is not the best choice, as I did not see any elevators.

1  Thank carrothunter68

Been to Tuk Tuk Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!