“Excellent Brick Oven Pizza”

The Brick House Family Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 26 Restaurants in Hillsborough
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed 17 February 2017

The Brick Oven Pizza was fresh, tasty and perfectly cooked. I was also served a plate of herbed Olive Oil and fresh bread. Excellent value.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

My grandchildren have loved making their own pizzas- all ingredients are brought to the table and it was a really fun time- and great food- the soups are very good.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

We ordered a Brick house pizza for pick up on a cold evening with the intention of a date night at home. We asked when we ordered for the recommendation of the best pizza as we usually dine in and have not previously ordered their pizza.

We ordered the Brick house special. Unfortunately it would have been awesome but the crust under side was burnt. Already home and in to our date night we ate around it.

Moral, if order for take out check it before you leave!!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

This Greek owned family restaurant is by far the best restaurant and knowledgeable wait staff I been too in a long time, very clean place with ample padded booths and tables to sit. After a nice fall day riding on the motorcycle I found this off the beaten path restaurant, full bar, and so much on the menu to choose from, they even cater to the gluten free people with quite a bit to choose from soups to pizza, the entrees are quite the serving and fresh seafood on the menu, this guy knows what he's doing to serve his guest , a great mom and pop own restaurant today is a rarity to find! I will enjoy going back!

Reviewed 7 October 2016

First of all the service was great. They were attentive without being over- bearing. They checked back and refilled drinks, asked if we would like more bread, check to make sure we like everything and basically very friendly. I started with the clam chowder which was loaded with clams and very good. Not to thick and not to thin. It was made there. ( I asked) My husbands dish was a seafood dish with pasta, shimp , fish mussels and he Totally enjoyed it! I strayed from what I normal have there which is the prime rib , french dip and I had the fried Clam dinner instead. It was cooked perfect . I did get the onion rings instead of ff which were made fresh there and not frozen, but I just Love that prime rib sandwich so I will be going back to that next time. Yes there will be a next time. good food reasonably priced.

1  Thank Kathleen H