“Always remarkable!”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We have recently become addicted to eating at this real treasure in our area. Whether it is excellent food, expert service or just a good home town feeling that you are looking for you will find them all at Suzie’s Diner. We have enjoyed every breakfast, lunch and dinner in recent months at Suzie’s. Only problems are that we wish we would have found it sooner and occasionally there are lines to get into the place. The meals however, have made the waiting very much worthwhile. Don’t take my word for it....try it yourself...I would be very surprised if you didn’t feel the same about Suzie's after having been there.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Stopped in for a Saturday lunch. Crowded but seats were open at the bar. Very fast and very friendly service. I had a cup of chowder and a BLT with fries. Sandwich was huge. Chowder was hot, thick and tasty. Really great place to stop for a quick bite.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I love their eggs Benedict. Get there early on a Saturday or Sunday, otherwise you may have to wait.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Susie's has the best breakfast and lunch if you want a good quick bite. Their prices are also quite reasonable as well. I highly recommend their waffle for breakfast!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Went here For A Yummy Breakfast. I Got A Scrambled Egg, Grilled English, Red Skin Home Fries & Corned Beef Hash. Our Service Was Good and the food was yummy.

Been to Suzie's Diner? Share your experiences!