I've stayed here a couple of times, as it's close to friends in MWV. Just got home, as a matter of fact.
It's very clean, and the staff are very nice and also accommodating. The beds are very comfortable. They offer breakfast, too. I've been here only in the fall, so can't speak to the pool, hot tub, etc.
I'm not sure what other reviewers meant re: dog smell and slow wifi. I experienced neither! Am also unsure about the criticism of "outdated photos". Huh?
Keep in mind that this place is pet friendly. If you have an issue with pets, you may want to ask for a room away from any, if possible. It's a good sized place, so I would think that would be do-able.
I'll definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A pet-friendly, smoke free, Inn in the heart of Mount Washington Valley near Attitash, Black Mountain, Cranmore, and Wildcat ski area, 2 miles from Storyland and near Settlers Green Outlet shopping in North Conway. Has wide variety of room from economy king and doubles, large Deluxe with two queen beds, Hot tub and Fireplace suites. Outdoor heated pool, hot tub and fitness room are on site. Free continental breakfast and make your own hot waffle, Free wifi, telephone with voice mail, hair dryer in bathroom, Iron and board, refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Swiss Chalets Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Chalets Village Hotel Intervale
- Swiss Chalets Village Motel