All reviewsmain streetpool tablefront deskco opnice propertywithin walking distancein townfree parkingparking areaparking situationroom was clean and comfortablefitness centeri highly recommend this hotelnew hampshireparking lotcoffee makerstaff was friendly
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Nice clean hotel, walk to downtown. Only negative is they only seem to have two luggage carts for the entire hotel. So be ready to carry your bags to your room over two trips. Small thing but they could do better with that. Would stay there again regardless.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Heidi H, General Manager at Courtyard Keene Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

I would like to thank you for taking time to share feedback from your recent stay with us. I do apologize for any inconvenience in the limited luggage cart availability but am pleased to hear that didn't affect your overall stay.
We do hope you will choose to stay with us again should the need arise.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

We had to bail on the terrible Crotched Mountain "resort" and found this last minute in Kenne. Way cool! Close to everything with super friendly staff. The desk associate got us in our room early after we left our last place in a hurry. Kids love the vibe.... Neat pool and close to a coop food store. Workout room is small but enough to grab a good sweat up. Highly recommended!!!

Room Tip: Top floor suite....just do it
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Heidi H, General Manager at Courtyard Keene Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2016

While I am sorry to hear of the chain of events in which led you to finding us, I am pleased that you did and delighted to hear that you had a great stay. We do you will come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

It might be a bit outdated but the room is a good size. The air conditioner worked very well ( end of July in the 90's). It's in a very convenient location if you are here for business or pleasure. It's in walking distance to many shops and restaurants. If you are planning a trip to Keene book your stay here!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Heidi H, General Manager at Courtyard Keene Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

Thank you for taking time to share feedback from your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit and our close proximity to local area attractions. We do hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Staying one night with husband who had business meeting. Comfortable bed with clean bathroom. Plenty of room with large closet for extended stay. Front desk was very professional. The alley near the hotel was a little sketchy with many people hanging out with backpacks. Downtown area was very picturesque.

Stayed: July 2016

Thank you for taking a moment to share feedback from your recent stay at the Keene Courtyard. I do want to apologize you were made to feel uncomfortable in the area surrounding the hotel but appreciate you bringing to my attention so that we may immediately address.

Thank you again for choosing the Courtyard Marriott Downtown Keene. We hope to have future opportunities to accommodate.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Recently tried staying at this hotel but decided to leave after finding black bed bug droppings under the pillows on one bed and all over the sheets on another bed, with extra droppings at the bottom. Checked out a second room to find the same black droppings on the sheets of both beds. Third room looked ok, but the sheets had just been changed 10 minutes prior to us taking the room. My young daughter took a nap and woke up with 3 bite marks on her legs that swelled and itched for days. We decided to leave the room. When arrived we arrived at home, I did all the precautions and placed all of our belongings into plastic bags. In the bottom of one of the bags, I found the same black droppings and a live bed bug. I couldn't believe I brought one home even though we were only in the room for a couple of hours.

Called management and they said they don't have an issue with bed bugs. Unfortunately, I don't believe that they did anything about their bed bug problem. When I was there, housekeeping confirmed that the droppings were bed bug droppings and that they did have a problem with them before.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking time to share feedback from your recent experience at our property. We have very strict policies and procedures we follow staying in compliance with the brand as well as our management company to ensure no pests are on property. Our team is trained on what to look for and completes in-house inspections on a regular basis. We took immediate action and performed a thorough inspection of your room following your claim and found absolutely no evidence of said activity. As is standard procedure, we also had a reputable third party national pest control company come out to conduct a thorough inspection and investigation, who also confirmed zero evidence of bugs.

Should you have any questions or would like me to provide you a copy of the inspection report, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly.