“Our Favorite Coffee Shop”

Prime Roast Coffee Co.
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Keene
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Cafe and small batch coffee roasting company established in 1993. We offer a full range of coffee and espresso beverages. Organic, shade grown, bird friendly and fair trade coffees are available.
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

This is our favorite place in town to get coffee. Great staff, nice atmosphere, and delicious coffee. We also enjoy the coffee at home every morning that we get here. Love it.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped in late afternoon good prices nice crowd. Friendly folks. I like this place. Dirty chai with double shot expresso. Worth the stop before dinner or anytime

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Their beans are excellent, their drinks are tasty, and the baristas are friendly and knowledgeable (we even got excellent hiking tips from ours).

For us, the best place for coffee in Keene.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank GRP
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

A local who likes coming here when I can. Unfriendly Keene with their parking meters makes it a mad dash in and out. We buy our beans here as they roast them nearby and grind our own. Friendly staff and free wifi.

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank SouthwestNH
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Not only were the faces friendly however the coffee was to die for. When I changed my mind last minute after my drink has been made they allowed me to switch with no charge at all. The accommodations made were awesome I highly recommend

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank Taylor C

Been to Prime Roast Coffee Co.? Share your experiences!