“Great place for quick eats”
Review of Taqueria Odelay

Taqueria Odelay
Ranked #10 of 108 Restaurants in Keene
Price range: US$9 - US$16
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

A good fusion burrito joint with excellent choices. A very friendly staff. Good seating as well. A small selection of local craft beer and cans of the standards too.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We stopped in on this sunny afternoon for a taco snack and beer. The food was delicious, as usual. Service was great. Nice venue to sit outside and greet friends and new friends. Nice going Odelay!

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I enjoy the blend of Mex and Asian, but $7 for a beer? Places up the street have good local beer options for 2 or 3. Yes, I love the food at Odelay. The healthy options could use more spice.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Friendly service. Casual environment Tuna tacos and guacamole were excellent. I will go back, and I spend a lot of time in Mexico, so know good Mexican food.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in wanting fast and healthy food. Food was both of those. Tasted pretty good but wasn't spectacular. However, the chips and guacamole were pretty amazing. I think they make their own chips?

The cashier was super helpful and friendly. The other staff didn't seem as sociable but I only really dealt with her.

Restaurant is right in the middle of Keene. I walked around the area after eating. I saw a few good ice cream places as well.

Been to Taqueria Odelay? Share your experiences!