“Ode to Odelay”

Ranked #12 of 104 Restaurants in Keene
Price range: US$9 - US$16
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Favorite lunch place of all my co-workers! Great fresh food. Everyone is always friendly. A little pricey for lunch, but worth it! A must visit if in the area.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I was super excited to check this place out after reading the reviews...so dissapointed! We ordered the taco trio and neither had flavor especially the carne asada which typically packs a punch in flavortown. I will say the place was spotless but we were so dissapointed that we won't be back.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

This is a local favorite. They have a fresh menu, quick service, and offer choices for gluten free and vegetarian customers.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

If you have read any of my other reviews, you know that for me atmosphere
counts for a lot, and that for me, to some degree, a bright, vibrant, welcoming
atmosphere can make up for a less than stupendous meal. The problem here
is that no matter how good the food was, and it was very good, all I wanted to do was leave and get warm. A cold cement floor. Metal chairs and tables. The staff was efficient enough, but not engaging, not welcoming. I don't blame them given the surroundings. My suggestion would be: A) call in your order and pay for it over the phone, B) go in, grab your food, and take it home.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

I try to go to Odelay anytime I'm in Keene. This unique restaurant serves up some excellent grub. You can choose from their house specials, or you can build your own meal from their menu. I prefer ordering burritos from Odelay, as they are massive and will no doubt fill you up. Whatever you choose, I recommend getting a side of their delicious guacamole and chips. The restaurant also has an excellent selection of beer. Overall, the place has a super relaxed vibe to it, and the staff are always friendly. Definitely stop by for a beer & burrito!

Been to Taqueria Odelay? Share your experiences!