Best Western Plus Keene Hotel
US$123
US$113
Motel 6 Brattleboro(Brattleboro)
US$56
All reviewsirish pubwaxy o'connorson site restaurantfree breakfast isroom was cleanheated poolpancakesexcellent breakfasta great place to stayattached restaurantlobby areahousekeeping stafffitness centerclose to downtownconvenient locationnight's sleepnew hampshire
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2017

My daughter and I were on the college hunt. By the time I arrived at this hotel I was utterly exhausted. The staff was helpful and friendly, the check in process was easy and efficient. Pool was great, and complimentary breakfast was fantastic.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Mayur P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Keene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (800) 533-6364.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Stayed for one night. Many amenities but didn't use them ie, swimming pool, exercise room, etc. For the price paid, it was worth it. Overall very good. When I'm back in the area, I will stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear my hotel satisfied your needs. Hopefully when you come to the area again, you will be able to enjoy the amenities we offer.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

My wife and I rented 2 rooms for 2 nights to meet up with our son. When we checked in, we were pleasantly surprised to find the rooms were adjacent and connected. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. Decent Wi-Fi. The rooms were very clean, and housekeeping refreshed the room nicely while we were out.

The (free) breakfast buffet was EXCELLENT! Lori and Sharon obviously take their customer's care very seriously. Such variety! Scrambled eggs and breakfast meats, of course, plus lots of extras - fresh fruit, cereals, interesting toppings (like shredded coconut, sliced almonds, strawberry sauce, granola, chocolate chips...), waffle and pancake machines, fresh breads and yogurt, even a fresh chocolate bundt cake - this is not your ordinary breakfast buffet!

The pool was clean and pleasant (a bit chilly for our taste), and the sun deck (courtyard) was very nice, with plenty of umbrella'd tables, chairs and loungers. The fitness center was small but adequate for our needs. Sadly, the onsite pub & restaurant were closed for renovation during our stay.

We will certainly return to this hotel when we're in the Keene area!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us. The hotels amenities and staff are on of the biggest reasons why our guests love this hotel. We take pride everyday to not only meet but exceed our guest's expectations. I am very happy to see that we were able to do that for you. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we appreciate your business. We hope to see you again when traveling to the Keene Area!

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Please reference my personal letter to the manager that I left, during my stay, which complimented ALL of the staff. Short of me recounting its full content, I wanted to mention that ALL of the staff were friendly, welcoming, and pleasant throughout my 8 night stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. The staff is one of our biggest assets and it is always great to hear stories of them making everyone's stay more accommodating. We hope to see you again in the near future when traveling to the Keene area!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

The hotel was very clean. The staff was extremely welcoming and friendly. The pool area was clean. The rooms were clean, comfortable beds, large bathroom, quiet, descent sized room, free wifi, easy room access, and more.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel