“Wonderful dinner”

Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Main St & Union Ave
Description: We welcome you to experience sophisticated dining overlooking Lake Opechee. Enjoy hand cut steaks and the freshest seafood complemented by a new world of wine and martinis. We are loacated in the Lake Opechee Inn and Spa.
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

My friend and I were staying at Opechee Inn where this restaurant is. I've been before and had to go back! I had the Salmon. It was very good. My friend had steak. Both our plates were empty:) we split dessert. It was a chocolate and peanut butter dessert. That plate was empty also:) we both had a couple Cosmos (since we didn't have to drive) and the bartender did not skimp. One of the best I've had!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

From the moment we were greeted by Brooke who is a true treasure. Her personality, warmth and talent as chef and more paved the way to having a tremendous meal. The escargot simply divine, my Tomahawk 18oz pork chops was unbelievably great. The atmosphere was warm and comforting and was thrilled to have a true authentic creme brûlée.

Highly recommended and can’t wait to go back!!

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank anthonyi1794
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Although the food was amazing...I was surprised to see 3 of the 4 cooks had beards, and no beard nets. Also, none of the 4 cooks wore hats or hair nets. Slightly uncomfortable. Tried to get reservations at 6 and was told they were full. Had dinner at 5. By 6:25 most of the restaurant was still empty. Fairly put off by this.

Date of visit: January 2018
2  Thank h0llyann03
Reviewed 22 January 2018

The whole experience was very enjoyable. Great food and presentation, drinks were prepared with precision, service was attentive without being overbearing. The atmosphere is very interesting, open and inviting. An exquisite dining experience.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 22 January 2018

we are a group from belmont county nursing home in laconia
the food was very good although a bit expensive

Date of visit: January 2018