“Excellent food and presentation.”

O'Steaks and Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
O'Steaks and Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 88 Restaurants in Laconia
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Main St & Union Ave
Description: We welcome you to experience sophisticated dining overlooking Lake Opechee. Enjoy hand cut steaks and the freshest seafood complemented by a new world of wine and martinis. We are loacated in the Lake Opechee Inn and Spa.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

You get what you pay for. O's is a top of the line restaurant with excellent service, atmosphere and excellent food but it certainly comes at an appropriate price. If you're budget is not a problem enjoy whenever but otherwise save it for a special occasion.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Kim was our server and the service was excellent. I ordered a Vodka Martini and it hit the spot. We had the O Pops for an appetizer and they are delicious. I had the grilled steak tips and they were tender. I substituted their mashed potatoes and they were seasoned and very tasty. My companion opted for the Special of the Day - a stir fry and she thought it was very good. Always a good stop for a nice lunch! This is one of my favorite restaurants.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Had an anniversary dinner at O’s today. This is certainly one of the best, if not the best, in Laconia. The meal was wonderful. The service was quite good. The dining outside was outstanding today. On the whole Api would recommend them.

1  Thank Clifford K
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

My friend and I were staying at Opechee Inn where this restaurant is. I've been before and had to go back! I had the Salmon. It was very good. My friend had steak. Both our plates were empty:) we split dessert. It was a chocolate and peanut butter dessert. That plate was empty also:) we both had a couple Cosmos (since we didn't have to drive) and the bartender did not skimp. One of the best I've had!

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

From the moment we were greeted by Brooke who is a true treasure. Her personality, warmth and talent as chef and more paved the way to having a tremendous meal. The escargot simply divine, my Tomahawk 18oz pork chops was unbelievably great. The atmosphere was warm and comforting and was thrilled to have a true authentic creme brûlée.

Highly recommended and can’t wait to go back!!

1  Thank Anthony I

Been to O'Steaks and Seafood? Share your experiences!