“A little disappointed”

Our Place Family Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 86 Restaurants in Laconia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I've been to this restaurant several times over the past 20 years or so, it's a nice little spot right off the main road. Todays visit was a little disappointing, we got there on a late Sunday morning so we didn't have to wait for a table, the waitress immediately came over and got our orders as usual. Once the breakfast was served, I tried to get the waitresses attention to get more items, but I never got her attention. I had the Greek scrambler, it was flat and tasteless, the hash browns looked like something I could buy in the frozen section of the local store, not so good. The waitress finally did come around to ask for coffee refills when she handed us the check. Don't think we'll be back for a couple of years.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

very busy place. usual breakfast fare. service quick and prompt. home fries could have a bit more seasoning and cooked a bit more.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were up in he area for a wedding and stayed overnight. We woke up starving. This place was the best. Friendly courteous and attentive. Breakfast was fast and delish!

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Excellent Breakfast and very affordable! Waitress very nice! We went in and immediately were seated.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Great place! Great service. Great food!! It's not huge inside, well worth the wait. It's cheap eats!! Yummmmmmmmmmmmm!!