“Lives up to its mission!”

Phnom Penh Sandwich Station NH
Ranked #7 of 67 Restaurants in Lebanon
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Tired of frequented the two established restaurants on the Green, my husband and I decided to do take-out from Phnom Penh. Wow! Pretty authentic Cambodian food. We ordered the spring rolls and summer rolls (both vegetarian). Both were unbelievable fresh. Both were amazingly flavorable. Although I don't like sandwiches, the description of the Phnom Penh sandwich sounded quite quite good. My sandwich had the tofu and spicy soy sesame sauce. My husband's sandwich had the curry chicken. OK, prepare to enjoy this sandwich. The roll was fresh as were the ingredients. Each of the sandwiches had a nice kick! Do,yourself a favor. Try the fresh offerings offered at Phnom Penh. The Lebanon Green has picnic tables. A nice way to enjoy some great food before a show at the Lebanon Opera House.

1  Thank LabLover61

Reviewed 13 September 2017

This take out started as a food truck locally and had such a great following that it opened a take out restaurant. Great fresh Cambodian Food. I eat her twice a month as do most of my friends.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Great place to go, enjoyed everything about this place. Really good foods great souvenirs service was fantastic will definitely come back

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

First time and will definitely be back. My husband and I ordered Shrimp Pad Thai, Pork Fried Rice and Chicken Phnom Penh Sandwich spicy. Leftovers for tomorrow! Very fresh and many flavors melding together. Can't wait to try other items on their limited menu.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

On our tour thru New England, stopped at Enfield Shaker Village (this is great also by the way.) Where to go for lunch afterwards? Looked at tripadvisor - OMG Vietnamese sandwiches in NEW HAMPSHIRE? Yup! And as good as any in Orange County (that would be SoCal). Yummy! Totally recommend!!