“Straight Flush”

4 Aces Diner
Ranked #2 of 67 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Elvis is Back !!!! Open 7 Days for Breakfast and Lunch from 6am to 3pm and 7am to 3pm on Sundays. Simply the Best !!! Come see what all the local hub-bub is about !
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Stopped in this morning for breakfast with several family members and enjoyed the whole visit. Menu selection was great, food was very good, service was solicitous and friendly, prices reasonable.

My only quibble would be that seating is tight! It's a small diner and the place was jammed with around sixty people. The tables are small (cozy), the seating is tight (friendly) and the place is old, probably 50-60 years old- that's probably why it's small because people were smaller back then!

This is a fine place to eat with mostly locals and the staff could not be nicer. My compliments to whomever is responsible for making this place so nice to visit!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

This place gets busy on Saturday and Sunday. It's a diner with good homemade food. The menu varies with a list of daily specials. Very reasonably priced. The only thing they are missing is an espresso machine to make a latte!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Yankee magazine gave this diner a great rating and it is so deserved. Nostalgic diner (with old Moxie bottles) and great food. It's a definite 5 stars. I go there a lot, it's not far from me.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Found this spot via yelp for a breakfast pit stop while driving from Boston to Montréal. Classic diner layout with barstools and cubbys that can sit between 2 - 6 if you really squeeze. The place looks popular with Dartmouth university folk which I took to be a positive indicator. Service was brisk if not particularly friendly but there were only 2 waitresses catering to about 30-40 peope. They had a plethora of varities of hot sauce which I loved! Decor was quirky and cool.

Unfortunately, the main event - the meal was rather sad. I ordered one of the omlettes and quite honestly, I could have made a better one myself. It was so insipid in taste that even smothering it with the numerous hot sauces on disposal couldn't save the day. My experience seemed to be an anomaly though because my friends loved their breakfasts that came with meats, baked beans, corn bread and toast. They actually loved the corn bread so much that they ordered some to go.

I would like to give the place 3 stars because I did have a fun time here but unfortunately, this review is for the food and my experience in that regard was less than optimal.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Four Aces Diner is a place I go whenever I can for lunch with friends. The menu has food that is a step above typical diner food and the wait staff are genuine people who will engage you if you want to talk and serve you quickly if you let them know what you need. They really do try and please. I love the Four Aces and go there probably twice a month for business or pleasure. It has a wide variety of things that appeal to many people and it just feels like a fun place to eat.