“Honestly....very impressed......”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I hadn't been to Lui Lui's in years (at least 5 years) as last time I visited I got stuffed shells that were still frozen in center. Well I have been to Lui Lui's in twice in past 3 months and was VERY happy with the food! Had Lobster ravioli one time and express cheese lasagna with meat sauce the second time (although 2nd time was two weeks ago from this Friday waitress was terrible) but food was EXCELLENT! Also LOVEEEE the rolls with dipping oil. Will DEF. be going back some time in very near future!

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Lui Lui has been open and serving White River Junction, Hanover and Lebanon for years. They have a wood fired pizza oven and you usually have to wait for a table on the weekend. But, it is worth the wait. They have excellent pizza and other Italian dishes as well. They have a full service bar with a happy hour as well. The outside tables along the river are nice if you get there early enough or if they are having a slow night and you can get one.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

We chose to sit outside knowing this would slow down our service level. We were okay with a little delay but it seemed a little over the top for basic requests like drinks. The outside atmosphere though was much more relaxing than inside. We ordered a bunch of appetizers including the sampler and give it only a fair grade. we would not order it again. We also ordered the margarita flatbread which was over the top greasy. Would not order again. I'm thinking next time of sticking to drinks and rolls.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We always love stopping here on our way to Vermont, but the food was very subpar. The flatbreads were really underwhelming so I recommend getting the regular pizzas. The service was very slow too - I think they were having an issue with their computers.

sconsetman, Owner at Lui Lui, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Hello mamaanna,
I'm sorry you didn't have a great experience the other day.
I'd like to learn more about what you didn't enjoy.
Our flatbreads usually get great reviews from our guests, so I'd like to see what we could do better. Feel free to email me at eric@luilui.com or call me at 603-491-5266 Thank you for taking the time to send a review.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The host, Sean, was very pleasant and hospitable. He passed a large pizza for the guests to share while waiting to be seated. It was so delicious that we decided to order a large pizza for dinner. Alina, our waitress, was great and it was only her 2nd day working at the restaurant. After dinner, Sean came by our table to check on how our meal was. He is a very personable, attentive, and great addition to Lui Lui!