“Monday afternoon lunch with my adult children”

Three Tomatoes Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Three Tomatoes Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 71 Restaurants in Lebanon
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Three Tomatoes Trattoria opened on November 20th, 1990. Over the years I have traveled extensively throughout Italy in search of new ideas, recipes, and great wines to bring back to Three Tomatoes. The source of inspiration continues to be the simple, fresh, healthy and local foods of Trattoria style cooking. Eating in a Trattoria in Italy is like eating with an Italian family. The mood can be relaxed or boisterous, but always friendly. It is a home away from home and a gathering place for friends. I have tried to capture the warmth of the trattoria kitchen with its open fire, the aroma of simmering sauces, roasted meats, grilled fish and pizza baking in our custom built wood fired oven. Our newly revised wine list has been enhanced by selections of distinction and value inspired by attending Vinitaly, Slow Food's Terra Madre and visiting vineyards throughout Italy, Sicily and Sardinia. Three Tomatoes has captured some of the spirit that makes wine, food, and conviviality such an important part of trattoria life. Salute and buon appetito! Robert
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Great atmosphere, very attentive waitstaff. The food was served promptly and was delicious. The only problem I had was that the bread was too hard - both the appetizer bread and the bread on my sandwich. I was fearful of breaking my teeth or aggravating my TMJ.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Chix & eggplant Parms were tasty & fresh, marinara had good flavor. Caesar salad crisp & flavorful dressing, service however was poor & slow...thing she was over seated but it wasn't that busy but will go back for the food...atmosphere was loud as theres one large dining room with no walls

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

The pizza was tasty, but nothing too fancy. Drinks were expensive as was the pizza. Wouldn’t recommend it.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

My sisters and I had dinner at Three Tomatoes trattoria on Friday evening. It was a beautiful summer evening and the restaurant was pretty busy.
We were seated promptly and were lucky enough to get a seat on the outside patio.
when our waitress came around the first thing she said was " I was just given a bunch of tables so I will get to you as soon as I can". We were not in a hurry, and it was so nice out we didn't mind.
We got our drinks and ordered our meal. We decided to order 2 salads and 2 pizzas to share for the 3 of us. Salads came promptly and were delicious. 2 salads were more then enough for 3 of us.So far so good!!
Then came the wait! We waited over 1 hour to get the pizza, after our salads came. I know they were busy but 1 hr is way too long in between salad and main course.
The waitress then told us that one of the pizzas was overcooked so she had the kitchen re-do it. We asked why she didn't bring us the other pizza and we were told that she had the kitchen give it to another table, so they would both be fresh which was ok, except we would have gladly eaten it while waiting for the other.
Nice menu, very good food, not so great service. May go back again, not sure!

Reviewed 21 July 2018

We’ve enjoyed meals at Three Tomatoes since it opened years ago. The food is always excellent and the service, too!! We often get pizza but enjoy the passta dishes with a sauce. If we want to vary the kind of pasta, ie from penne to linguine, it is never a problem. I always bring a couple containers and generally we take home enough of each of our mals for another dinner later in the week!!