“Good lunch”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

The Salt Hill Pub has outdoor seating, which is something we always look for on a beautiful day. They have an adequate selection of local brews which change with the seasons. My wife ordered a steak and cheese and I went with the falafel wrap. My wife said hers was terrific. My wrap was very good also. The service was a bit slow and we waited a while to pay the bill. Overall we had a good experience.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

There were about 20 of us all from work to blow off a little steam, have delicious food and quenching beverages. Salt Hill provided just that . We ordered appetizers of Onion Rings, French Fries, Brussels sprouts and nachos all of which were delicious and the beer was kept flowing pretty well. Our Waiters (sorry didn't catch your names) were very attentive and kept everything organized tab wise. We are already planning our next trip for September!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I stopped in here for the first time after having a Dr's appt. and I am glad I picked it over some of the other choices in the area. It was pretty quiet when I got there as it had just opened for the day - But the staff was friendly - the burger I order (one of their specials of the day) was juicy and cooked just the way I ordered it. The bartender Brian was nice and checked back to see how I was doing and I thought for the price and what I got, it was definitely worth it. Will go back again when I am in the area, and anxious to try their other locations as well.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Salt Hill Pub has a wide variety menu of food to choose from, a full service bar, and a little of that pub style music to listen to.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Quick dinner stop while headed south on I-89, but I like to try the local restaurants. This was a gem! I had the BBQ burger special and my husband had the Reuben. Both came out fast and hot! My burger was delicious and perfectly cooked. The Reuben got a rave review and the home made potato chips were great. Great service and we are back on the road! I highly recommend stopping here!