“Yummy Pizza”

Gold House Pizza and Greek Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 43 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 October 2014

Went there tonight for supper because we were in the mood for a good, homemade, old fashioned pizza, not the chain restaurant type of pizza. After reading reviews we decided to go to this place to check it out and we weren't disappointed. The place is a little dingy and definitely needs a facelift but according to other reviews you come here for the food, not the decor! I ordered a small pizza with pepperoni, green peppers, onions and anchovies and it was delish! What was disappointing was the small house salad I ordered. The iceberg salad had some brown leaves and there were only 2 kalamata olives and 2 cherry tomatoes with some grated carrot. Not worth the $3.49 that it cost. My bf had a small house pizza which is basically a meat lovers pizza. He loved it! Both pizzas had a nice crispy crust and a nice tomato sauce base. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 26 September 2014

the pizza is outstanding--so are all the subs--good family food--well priced bottle beer wings are very good several kinds

Reviewed 6 September 2014 via mobile

Wow!! Came here based on recommendation of where we are staying! It is fantastic. Very fresh ingredients!! Staff helped explain the flavors of Jimmy's wings. We got carribean jerk and they did not let us down. Our pizza was perfect. Sauce is delicious, not too much. Crust was superb!! The interior needs updating but who cares? Will visit again next time in the area!

1  Thank MrsRank19
Reviewed 1 September 2014

I have been eating at Gold House since it opened. It always has fresh food from the salads to the Pizza. My favorites are the Salad with Souvlocki Chicken, mushrooms and feta cheese. ant their pizza with feta cheese, anchovies and calamata olives. They are outstanding. I am practically drooling as I sit writing this short review.

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Still good pizza and subs. I've been eating here every once in a great while since I was a child. It's just good. No, you're not going to get atmosphere, but I come for the food!