“Breakfast as a family”

Janie's Uncommon Cafe
Ranked #1 of 66 Restaurants in Londonderry
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We have visited Janie's a number of times for both Breakfast and lunch. Love the food and staff. We are fans! Never had a bad experience not bad food. We will continue to visit them on a regular basis.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Janie's is a favorite place to grab breakfast. You know it's good when it's crowded. I've been there when they open up and people are gathering for food and fellowship. The wait staff is outstanding. You gotta go.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This place if my favorite lunch and breakfast restaraunt. Food is always fresh and tastes great. The service is always fast and friendly. And the prices are always affordable. I come here a lot with my family and my friends for breakfast. Only downside is that it great crowded and busy fast. You sometimes have to wait a while to be seated.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We had fast, excellent service. There are tons of options for all kinds of tastes. Of course, the portions are huge which is both good and bad. I didn't care for their home fries which were totally bland but the rest of the food was very good.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Had breakfast here a couple of years ago, had good service and good food. Tried again last week and the food, service and lack of wait time , was again very good.

Been to Janie's Uncommon Cafe? Share your experiences!