All reviews new england beautiful room beautiful hotel high quality village green outdoor patio lovely town dining room dartmouth college a wonderful stay star restaurant full bar modern bathroom junior suite maple syrup spent one night third floor
Reviewed 27 February 2017

We had a very short stay (9 hours to be exact) but it was lovely! Highly recommend. Room 24 was beautifully decorated. The marble bathroom was very impressive and the bed was extremely comfortable. Staff member Elizabeth was very friendly and arranged a breakfast to go since we had to leave quite early. The restaurant, wine room and patio were all inviting and we'd love to come back to dine someday. Really can't say enough about how impressed we were with the Lyme Inn.

Room Tip: Room 24 was quite nice!
Reviewed 26 February 2017

The Lyme Inn was a wonderful place to stay. We stayed in Room 35, and it was huge! The bathroom was amazing. The shower and tub were ideal, I wish I had that at home! We had a nice fireplace and it was a great weekend. We had dinner at the Inn as well and it was very good, a very nice waitress (waited on us both nights) asked if we were celebrating anything in particular and my boyfriend and I said our anniversary. A few moments later the waitress bought over a small complimentary champagne bottle for the both of us, it was very nice of her! The guest breakfast was also very good, loved the pancakes! Overall, a very good experience for a quiet relaxing weekend for just the two of us.

Room Tip: I loved Room 35!
Reviewed 26 February 2017

I stayed one night because I was teaching in the area the next day. This inn is a gem. The staff is so efficient, kind and helpful. I had a super lovely room. The breakfast the next morning was really fresh and good.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2017

My wife and I had the need for a much needed rest. \we found it at the Lyme Inn. The room was beautifully apportioned, immaculate & the bed was quite comfortable.
The staff was very accommodating and they have a wonderful kitchen for dinner and a breakfast which was included.
It is close to Dartmouth and to great cross country skiing, snow shoeing and other winter activities
Highly recommended-though wish they had a workout room

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

What a charming hidden gem we found in The Lyme Inn. From the minute we checked in (one hour early) to the breakfast buffet included in the room rate, we could not have asked for a better visit. Everything looked sparkling clean, tastefully decorated and very welcoming. Every staff member we encountered was very friendly and engaging. The queen room we stayed in was very comfortable and the modern bath was beautiful. Loved the plush bath robe just waiting to be used. We hope to return in warm weather. Seems like it would be just the right end to a long motorcycle ride.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple