“Wonderful Pizza”

Ranked #19 of 424 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Description: 900 Degrees is a Neapolitan Pizzeria and full-service restaurant, serving an array of authentic entrees, appetizers, salads, wood-fired pizzas, deserts, and a huge selection of wine, beer and cocktails. Located in the heart of Manchester, NH, 900 Degrees is conveniently close to the Palace Theatre, Verizon Wireless Arena, Manchester NH Airport, and a variety of downtown destinations. We offer lunch, dinner, and a fully-stocked bar for your dining pleasure. From wood-fired pizza baked to perfection in our brick oven, to a huge variety of Italian lunch and dinner options, our menu has something for everyone
Reviewed 28 February 2017

My husband saw this pizzeria on the Phantom Gourmet and we headed out to try them. It is a bit hidden and off the beaten path. The GPS gives the wrong directions, so use the directions from the website. We ordered a Vesuvius pizza with roasted peppers fresh mozzarella, fresh ricotta and prosciutto. Not the BEST pizza we've had but it was very good. Love the way the place looked, rustic and revamped from an old mill. When we are in the area, we will try them again.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I've never had a bad pizza from here, just difficulty deciding which one is my favorite. Cold beer on draft, interesting choices and so many options for creative pizzas or creating your own. This is thin crust, crispy pizza perfection. They have a great 2-for-1 eat-in pizza special on Tuesday, but it does get very busy. We love sitting at the bar, especially to watch the pizzas being made. The chefs will answer any questions you have. Good salads, great cheese/charcuterie board. Great place in what can be a hard to find location.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

We were in last Thursday night, and I really have consulted a manager. I was so taken aback by the experience, I frankly didn't know what to do. After a few days, I felt the best way to ensure this doesn't happen to anyone else, was to put my experience in writing.

I have frequented this restaurant on many occasions and I have never experienced such terrible service - if you can call it terrible, we hardly were attended to by our server K- at all.

It was unfortunate, because I had spoken so highly of the food, that the service, or lack of service, really ruined our experience.

We went in for a light dinner on a Thursday night. It was very busy, but we were greeted by a friendly host and seated promptly, he and the food were the highlight.

It goes downhill from there. Our server took longer than usual to greet our table. When she finally arrived, she ran over, as an afterthought, with “one foot out the door,” and told us she’d be right with us. While we were looking over the menu, she checked in a few times, but we weren’t quite ready, because my mother had never been, so we were perusing the menu. The waitress clearly didn’t have time to stand around so she’d abruptly leave (more like, run away) when we didn’t seem ready.

We ordered water, that must have been our first strike. Then, we did not order appetizers and we shared a pizza, strike two. Strike three, no dessert - we were out in her book. We didn’t feel like we could ask for anything and we certainly didn’t feel welcome to stay for dessert! Based on the way we were treated, she figured her tip would be lousy on a small check, and she couldn’t be bothered with us. She was busy chatting with the table behind us. Did she not know we could SEE her schmoozing her other table? Even more infuriating.

She dumped our pizza on the stand and left, she didn’t even ask us if we needed anything else. When she did check in, she was bussing the table behind me and kneeling on the booth. She turned around and SHOUTED over my shoulder to ask me how everything was (am I in a barn? ). She didn’t even come over TO the table.

We were finishing up and she swiped away our plates without so much as an “are you finished?” or “excuse me.” To cap off our enjoyable evening, she returned with the checkbook and threw it onto the pizza stand where it flew off and hit my mother on the arm, and she just kept walking. The next time we see her, WE will be the ones running the other way.

woodfired, Owner at 900 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Dear Travelers, Let me start by asking you to please apologize to your Mom for me. That whole server experience was obviously unacceptable. Can I ask a few questions so I can follow up with our general manger and make sure this issue is addressed. Which location was it at and do you remember the servers name(you could always private message me that). Thank you for making me aware of this issue and again I'm so sorry to you and your family for this disappointing experience. Priscilla

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

We had the antipasto and a speciality pizza. The antipasto was bland. The pizza was undercooked and soupy, yes soupy. Yet, part of the top was burnt. No real flavor either. You find better pizza.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

Visited with family on a Friday night. The place was very busy, but the wait for a table wasn't too long, 20 minutes at most.
Our server was friendly enough but was so busy she didn't check back very often.
Drinks and food was a bit on the pricey side.
Ordered wings and the antipasto appetizers, both were good.
The pizzas came, one Pepe's and a house pizza. both were good and cooked well, but honestly, really overpriced for the size.
Atmosphere was noisy and tables were tight...may not return