“Greek food”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 20 December 2017

Had a very good greek selection from soup to desert. I will return the chicken and rice soup was very good and he lamb shanks very tender and I did say shanks as in (2)

Reviewed 20 November 2016

I was super excited to walk in and see that their soup of the day was cheddar broccoli. My boyfriend really liked the appetizer with the leaves stuffed with meat, I forget the name. Overall was a pretty good experience it was very quiet week night. We'll probably order again.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

This was our last night in New Hampshire and we wanted Greek! Food was great, service was great and I would go back again!

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Delicious lamb, dolmates, sandwiches and scallops. Excellent service by our waitress Jaime. Food came out of the kitchen quickly was hot and we'll prepared. Even the rolls were warm and the butter soft.

Reviewed 3 March 2016

We would frequent with friends and family but within the last 6 months. Prices went up like a high scale restaurant and less food for the buck! Ala cart where before salads part of meal. I have to say there soups are excellent. The best deal would be Prime Rib Monday other than that might want to see what else is around....