“Good Food and Prompt Delivery”
Review of Kathmandu Spice NH

Kathmandu Spice NH
Ranked #34 of 424 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed 11 April 2018

This is my 2nd time trying this restaurant out through GrubHub. This time the order was seamless. I was able to pre-order my food and they delivered slightly ahead of schedule. It was hot and fresh the time it was delivered. They have a great collection of Nepali and Indian foods. The briyanis are great as well. Thoroughly enjoyed my dinner - would highly recommend.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

WOW- what a gem! We had dinner there last night after lamenting that our old 'go to' central Asian restaurants had become less than worth the money. We googled ethnic restaurants in Manchester after getting out of a late medical appointment . Found this on line with some good reviews and thought 'what the heck'. We LOVED this place. We had Nepalese dishes- Allo Bodi Tama Soup, Rayko Ko Saag, and the Nepalese vegetarian Thali. It was all more than we could have expected. Similar to Indian but with subtle differences in flavor, ingredients. We had ours spiced Mild since it was late in the evening and the spice was just right. Flavors insanely delicious. The meat eaters menu is extensive and still plenty for vegetarians.

Service was excellent and friendly. Staff are obviously well educated and gentile but not stuffy. Portions generous. Clean and simple decor but charming ambience. Easy to get to (in the plaza with DMV and the closed Shaws right behind A Market) and plenty of parking. The chef (Owner?) came out to greet us and ask about our experience- where do you get this service anymore?

Price was right- $45 for pappadum with chutneys, 2 soups, Thali, one other entrée with rice and we came home with lunch for today.

The take out menus are now in our cars so we can call ahead for take out when we are in the area. The phone number is programmed into our cell phones. This is our NEW GO TO PLACE! Can't wait to try the buffet.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Very friendly servers. Prompt and always with a smile. They're happy to have repeat customers and they remember you after your first visit. Food is delicious. We've been there several times now and plan to go many times again.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff and good food. Our favorite meal is chicken tikka masala. It's worth the trip and we will certainly go again

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I tried this place out on a whim this past summer and it was so great that we brought our young kids to the lunch buffet that weekend. They fell in love, too. The service is great and the food is some of the best Indian/Nepalese I've had.

We've only dined-in one other time (for my birthday, because, it's what I was craving ), but we've ordered delivery too many times to count.

The vegetarian momos are addictive. We also love the mulligatawney soup, the chicken soup, the samosas, chicken chili, chicken Tikka, saag paneer, and so on. Even the Naan and the trio of sauces and chutney that are always included are wonderful.

Highly recommend.