“Good pizza and plenty of tables”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

We walked in at lunch time on a Saturday and the place was pretty empty. We ordered a Hawaiian pizza to eat in. It came quickly, hot and cheesy. It wasn’t a complex order or anything. I liked it. I’d go back if I was in that section of town and wanted pizza. The other place we saw nearby was only takeout.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Average food.... steak and cheese is ok. Waited 45 minutes for delivery. The calzone we received, was undercooked and floppy. They delivered a new one, it really wasn't much better, and we had to wait another 40 minutes. Overall, not really impressed.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

A great variety to select from and several daily special. Everything from hot, cold subs, soups, dinner plates, pizza the list goes on. In addition to a nice variety you get a good amount of food at a decent price.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

The food is great, service not so much. This is my husbands favorite pizza spot that delivers to us, but as of tonight we wont order from them again. In the past they have put meat in a vegetarian dish, delivered pizza that was held the wrong way so all the cheese fell off, and have been rude. But today I ordered a certain dish, and it was incorrect. I called and asked for a remake and they told me I would have to pay for another one. After speaking to a manager, I was told I would get half of my money back as credit, and the girl on the phone was beyond condescending. Loved this place for years, sad to see it go so far downhill.

1  Thank GeckoGirl1025
Reviewed 15 July 2017

I've always enjoyed the pizza and french fries. Service is always quick. My only bad experience was when I had food delivered that was soggy by the time it made it to us (which is to be expected..)