“Late rush”

Price range: US$2 - US$13
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Airport Diner in Manchester, N.H. is a traditional 50's style diner conveniently located near the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport. Complete with be-boppin' music, a case full of home-made pies, and a tuna melt The Boston Globe called "a local tuna melt worth traveling for," Airport Diner is a family-friendly restaurant that offers something for everyone. Breakfast served all day long and comfort food favorites just like mom used to make!
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I came here around 10 or 11 PM. I guess there is like a concert and so they were getting a lot of overflow of people. I also feel they were understaffed. However, our waitress was quite kind. The potato soup was so good I was very surprised I usually don’t like potato soup. I also had a burger I feel that it was maybe two dollars over charged but overall it was pretty good. They also have the mud pie good portion size.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Fun diner minutes from the Manchester Airport. If you find yourself ahead of schedule OR if your flight delayed/cancelled, this is a great stop. While not the enormous menu found in New Jersey diners, what they offered was certainly fresh. I sat at the counter and watch it all being prepared. Young team on duty and they were enthusiastic and pleasant. Food was very good. Certainly better and more reasonable than at the airport. While this is a good sized airport, it has very limited flights - the airport size far outweighs its service levels. Also, appears flights cancelled on a whim, thus forcing folks to drive/cab/Uber to Boston, one hour away. If you find yourself in that situation - I did - this fun diner will make sure you do not go hungry.

1  Thank Jnjtiger
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Great place to stop on your way to or from the airport. Usually fast and hot food. Typical diner atmosphere with jukebox in the back. Also jukeboxes on the tables.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

great food!! great staff! i stopped there in my trip to massachusetts and the food was very good for a good price!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

We visit here when we return form fl. The breakfast and meat loaf is ver good. Try for lunch or breakfast. It;s diner food.