All reviews full kitchen an extended stay two bedroom suite small kitchen whole fruit yogurt early flight free breakfast sofa bed indoor pool waffle maker nice size opened the door convenient location new hampshire third floor living area
Reviewed 19 October 2015

This was a pleasant stay ,room was clean,staff were very nice and a filling complimentary breakfast.The room had a microwave ,full fridge and plenty of room.It is a dog friendly hotel so I was worried about any odors but there wasn't any .

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2015

I had to travel to Manchester, park my car & fly out in the morning to return and sleep 8 days later. Elana at the front desk took care of this complicated reservation for me with online follow-up and consistently a delight on the phone. When I did arrive into Manchester (with poor Internet instructions), I was lost and running late, but Joe, the shuttle driver talked me turn by turn on the phone until I pulled into the parking lot. Such service!

When I did return to sleep, the shuttle driver and front desk agent were welcoming and very friendly (2 am!). The Suite was lovely, well appointed, extremely clean. Bed was comfortable and loads of pillows! I didn't have time to utilize any other facilities, but the lobby and hallway were immaculate.

Friendliest most helpful (consistently) staff really made my trip. This is an excellent hotel.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

Needed a one night for an early departure out of Manchester airport. Room was spotless. Check in easy, fairly quiet. Mattress comfortable. Really overkill for me as it had an almost full kitchen too. Lovely front desk clerk this morning made sure I had yogurt and a muffin to go. Hot fresh coffee as well. She really went the extra mile.
Shuttle at 4:15am was fast. No complaints. I'd stay again.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 September 2015

The room was clean, but had a bit of a strange smell, it could have been some sort of cleaning product. We bought Febreeze & that took care of it. The bed wasn't very comfortable, but it wasn't terrible.
We didn't interact with the staff very much, but when we did they were very friendly.
Would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2015

I stayed at this hotel a few times in August, and found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. Hard working too. The hotel is close to the airport and also to Planet Fitness, a convenience store, and gas station.

My one criticism is the fragrance in the room. I suspect it comes from one of the cleaning products. With the proliferation of fragrance allergies and irritations, I recommend using fragrance-free products.

Date of stay: August 2015