“Ridiculously gluten-free-friendly”

Price range: US$7 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We do 1 thing, Macaroni & Cheese, and we do it right! Over 25 varieties made to order, or create your own. Named "Best OF NH" by New Hampshire Magazine. Named "The Meal Worth Driving To" by Phantom Gourmet. Take exit 9S 1 mile off I-93. Dine-in, to-Go, or "take-n-bake". Multi-grain and Gluten-free avaiable.
Reviewed 21 July 2016

I never liked mac & cheese until I visited Mr Mac's. I always found it to be bland or just a bit gross. Once I got mr mac's my entire outlook on the food changed. Not only do they have incredible mac and cheese, they also have great variety and flavors. The restaurant has a great casual atmosphere and the staff are incredibly polite.

However, this evening their staff went above and beyond in a way that encouraged me to write this review. Me and a friend are living at SNHU and ordered delivery. He is gluten free. I forgot to order my friend's dish gluten free, so I ended up ordering another. Mr Mac's then proceeded to call me, made sure the reason for ordering again was becuase I personally forgot to check off no-gluten, and then informed me that I would not be charged the second time.

Incredible for a restaurant to not charge me for a relatively expensive dish, just because of an error I made.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

My wife, daughter, and I ate lunch here and it was really good. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. Of course, being mac and cheese, my daughter loved it the most! My wife and I really enjoyed it as well. We will definitely return to try more!

Reviewed 7 July 2016

While on a recent weekend trip to New Hampshire for our daughter's swim meet, we came across a posting for Mr. Mac's Macaroni & Cheese. Given that it's a restaurant entirely dedicated to mac & cheese in all its glory, we couldn't NOT try it. We were not disappointed.

The staff and service were exceptional. They walked us through the menu with endless patience and helped us to customize our dishes as needed. They were friendly, welcoming and super helpful. As for the food, it was absolutely fantastic. I ordered a small and was stuffed full; my 6'4" husband barely made it through a medium skillet (read: the portions look small in photos but are very generous!) Bubbling hot, incredibly tasty and cooked to perfect order - all at a reasonable price.

We highly recommend Mr. Mac's - go for the novelty, but stay for the food!

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

But really anything you get is amazing, whether you eat there, pick up or get delivery. A favorite comfort food stop for sure!

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

On our way home from the white mountains we stopped in. Great food. But the service was what was amazing!! The little girl at the counter was fantastic. She was so helpful and proud of her job!! The Mac and cheese with jalapeños was fantastic!