“Delivery ”

Thousand Crane
Ranked #266 of 424 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I never review restaurants or anything for that matter I'm sorry but this place has the worst Chinese food I've ever had and I've had some bad Chinese food I'm wondering if their cook even knows how to cook Chinese. I ordered my food at 3:10 (I'm sure a slow time) never was delivered till 4:22 that's not right for a place that was 3 miles away delivery guy was ok anyways I guess if I had something good to say it's I should have known better when a Chinese restaurant calls there beef teriyaki beef sticks

Reviewed 5 October 2017

relaxing environment for work meeting or with a group of friends. fast friendly service. Good amount of food for the price and exceptional mixed drinks

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

My date and I had planned Vietnamese but it wasn't opened. We stumbled upon Thousand Crane and we were pleasantly surprised. We had a wonderful vegetable lo mein and lemon chicken. The lemon chicken was wrapped in a phillo dough and had a lemony gravy. I invisioned something different but did like it. The price was good and the portions were enough. We had white rice and left over chicken. I would go back. The food was clearly authentic.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

My first time here on a Friday night. The four of us, two vegetarians, two carnivores, started with drinks and appetizers. The drinks were flavorful and not too strong. Don't worry about stumbling out of here. Crab rangoon were perfect, hot, crispy won tons with flavorful creamy centers. The tempura shrimp were golden and light and miso soup tasty and hot. Vegetarian dumplings were enjoyed and passed around as was the veggie lo mein. Salmon fried rice was also reported as tasty. [I cannot say, didn't taste it] White rice is served with most entrees. Service was very efficient and quick.. As soo as plates are empty, they disappear. Prices are reasonable. I really liked the opportunity to select from Asian, Chinese, and Japanese renderings. We'll be back.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

The place was full tonight, which through the staff for a loop. However, they pulled through and took care of everyone. Food was hot, tasty, and served in a short time.