“Excellent lunch - excellent service”

North Garden Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #58 of 426 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Went for lunch today. My husband and I ordered house special fried rice, tidbits (eggrolls, spare ribs, chicken fingers, and won tons), and 'two flavored chicken' (two chicken dishes). One of the best! Food was all excellent - hot, not greasy, great flavor, and plenty of it! Duck sauce was delivered in separate dishes. Mai tai was excellent. Love this restaurant. And, the service was friendly, prompt, and attentive. Look forward to returning.

1  Thank jkl14

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

The best hot & sour soup, best Mai Tai’s, and the staff is superb. Food is always hot and they have a varied menu.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Read a good review and decided to give it a change. Very tasty food indeed. I can highly recommend Chow Fun. Dim sum are also great. If you crave Chinese, this is the placer to go

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I finally got to try this place after my friend raved about it. I'm from Hong Kong so I've been craving some real dim sum. We got the BBQ pork buns, scallion pancake, beef chow foon, shrimp dumplings, and sesame balls. Everything was hot and fresh - I'll definitely be back again!

1  Thank Climber699447
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Unfortunately I missed their dim sum, so I went there for dinner. They have a few dim sum items on their appetizer menu and in addition to dinner I tried the shao mai - not special from my point of view (similar to chinese buffet shao mai). A little odd that they had chunks of pork in it and not ground pork. I give their dinner 3 stars with an extra star for having dim sum on weekends. A large party next to me ordered fancier dishes and they looked good.