“Good food, drinks and music”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #52 of 425 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 September 2016

Saturday evening and we were able to get two seats at the bar without waiting for a table. Bartender was quick to wait on us and provide our drinks. We ordered the fried onion which was very good with the tangy sauce for an appetizer. After finishing our appetizer, we placed our order. My wife had the half rack of ribs, which she said were excellent along with a Caesar salad. I ordered the 12 oz. Ribeye steak, which was cooked perfectly with rice and a garden salad. Only wished we had asked the bartender to hold our order until we finished our salads, as our meals came out half-way through the salad. Both of us discussed that we were not fans of the cinnamon butter that comes with the bread, so in the future we will ask for plain butter. We enjoyed our meals and we will definitely come back to this restaurant.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

I know this is a chain so food should be the same at all locations, but wanted to just note specific to this location that the wait was not bad at all. My son and I went Friday night around 6:30ish. Waited just a short while for a booth. After driving for a while, I was swayed to have a frozen margarita. Delicious! They offered an extra shot for a little extra cost (although, I have to note that I did not have that). Food was really good, service was fast and friendly. Started our weekend off with a great start!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Was on the way to Boston and while some of us wanted to eat Chinese buffet, me and the wife choose to drop in at this Texas Roadhouse place in Manchester. The wife had a roast bbq chicken while I had a sirloin 8 oz. Service was great and so was the food. Surprisingly the price with a root beer and some added condiments came to less than we expected while we felt was good value for money. The place was packed and there was live music as well. Should you be on this route, do drop in and enjoy a meal here. The service staff were most accommodating as we were in a hurry and got our food on the table as quickly as they could and even had our check ready on the table so that we can run off as soon as we need to. Keep up the good work Texans.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

We were thrilled with our first visit so we returned with friends of ours and this visit was as great as the first. The specials are great values and wonderful food.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

The Roadhouse has always been a favorite of ours. Altho the one in Nashua is by far the best, due to the whoever is in the kitchen is really good.