“Very Pleased....Delighted!!”

Fairfield Inn Manchester-Boston Regional Airport
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 12 April 2008

I arrived at MHT April 11, 2008 delayed and at midnight. I found it easy to find this hotel from the airport. When I checked in I was greeted by Sam. He very extremely pleasant pointing out some of the hotel features, like breakfast hours and offered me a wake up call. After reading some of the reviews I had formed my own thoughts of this property. I have attached photos taken after entering room 120. There was nothing wrong with this room. I enjoyed complimentary wi-fi, a clean room , and a comfortable king bed. BONUS: This property has gone to NON SMOKING!! In the morning I headed to the Breakfast Area and was greated by Katrina. The area was CLEAN and adequate. Make yourself waffles, fruit, yogurt, Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwiches, na d much more. People stop complaining about this breakfast. It has something for everybody. The juice was great and not watery. The coffee was pretty darn good for a hotel. I could find no fault in staying at this property. Best of all this room was below $40 using priceline. I even told Sam that this is the best deal I ever received from Priceline. //s// DEH

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled solo

Reviewed 5 November 2007

We stayed for 1 night while waiting to take a flight out of Manchester airport. Friendly staff, really good location, and pretty good room price. The room was clean, bathroom was ok but could be cleaner especially the air vent, beds pretty comfortable, and they had free food....Free pizza which is wonderful. They should have more parking and better light in the parking
.....very scarce in front.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled with family
3  Thank NorthernVisitor
Reviewed 31 October 2007

We choose the Fairfield Inn Manchester-Boston Regional Airport based on its proximity to the airport and the discount coupon they offered in a travel booklet we picked-up during our travels through New Hampshire (not a bait and switch deal either). Overall, we were extremely pleased with the quality and service this hotel has to offer. We found our room very clean and the bed comfortable (Room 108). The furniture in the room was relatively new in appearance and the carpet was clean enough that you could feel comfortable walking on it with bare feet. The television was clear and offered a variety of channels, and the shower had great water pressure. A computer with a high speed internet connection and printer are located in the lobby so you can check in for you flight the night before. The front desk people were very friendly and courteous. Our flight time required us to leave the hotel before 5 AM; therefore, we missed the nice continental breakfast they offer after 6 AM on weekends. Fortunately, they offer donuts, muffins, bagels, cold cereal, and juice to travelers that need to leave before the crack of dawn. The only complaint we had about the hotel was the fact that our room was on the main floor in close proximity to the front desk and the breakfast dining area. If you’re a light sleeper, this isn’t the floor for you. A large group of kids consisting of all boys between the ages of 9-12 years old (a sports team of some sort), held a party in the dining area of the lobby until well after 10 PM. These unruly youth ran races in the hallway and yelled loudly until almost 11 PM (their adult chaperones were equally as loud and disrespectful). I contacted the front desk several times and they assured me they would try to quiet them down. They considered moving me to another room at no charge (me being the lightest sleeper out of the four of us); however, they managed to quiet them down after my final complaint. The next morning the front desk apologized profusely for their behavior and took care of the cost of the room. I would highly recommend this hotel; however, would also highly recommend you request any floor except the main floor (probably true with most hotels).

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled with family
4  Thank traveljunkiedoglover
Reviewed 19 July 2007

Not difficult to find and near restaurants and other amenities near the Manchester Airport. They also have an airport shuttle service, so we turned our car in about 12 hours earlier. Staff is good, rooms comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled on business
3  Thank deputysher
Reviewed 25 June 2007

I have just returned today from 12 days at the FAIRFIELD INN BY MARRIOTT in Manchester NH. When I chose the hotel from the pretty picture on Marriott's Website it looks really nice with beautiful furniture to relax on. When I arrived I was given the card key for my room which didnt work and I had to go down 4 floors each time ,and the girls on reception were so off hand you would thought they were doing you a favor.

The under manager told me that the hotel is only a transit hotel and not for tourists long stays, so why isnt this stated in the website? He upgraded me to a so called "club room" which was just the same as the last room but with a wall in the middle of it. The shower head didnt work and either the water was cold or dangerously hot ,the phone guy came twice to fix the phone and in the end had to change it ,There were no drapes in the room only sheer nylon and the furniture is very antiquted , If you have made a reservation take my advice and dont as the place is a dump ,The only good thing is it is the location. I have stayed in both expensive and cheap hotels throughout the world and this is the PITTS. The continental breakfast is terrible and my upgraded room also came with an upgraded price. The women General manager was nice enough to charge me extra and then agrue about it. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Stay at the YWCA, it couldnt be any worse.

Oh, and where in the heck did these positive comments before mind come from? No way was this the same hotel. Plus I know the area, look at the positive review from someone in Derry NH. Derry is the town next door. Why would they be staying there?

7  Thank JohanOrlando