“Definitely worth the trip!”
Review of Annalee Outlet - MOVED

Annalee Outlet
More attraction details
Owner description: The world headquarters of Annalee Dolls is nestled in the scenic lakes region of New Hampshire in the quaint town of Meredith. Annalee's wire-framed felt dolls are known for their timeless style and sweet faces. They have been a New Hampshire tradition since 1934 when the company was founded by Annalee Davis Thorndike and her husband Chip. Visit the Annalee Gift Shop and enjoy heartwarming displays that will bring back childhood memories. You can even watch the Annalee designers building dolls or working on the upcoming collections!
Reviewed 9 April 2015

I am an Annalee collector from New York. We were visiting North Conway,New Hampshire when we saw an advertisement in a coupon booklet. Off we went! It was only an hour away. The store was amazing. Not only were there annalees from all different holidays for sale, but you got the opportunity to watch the women who worked there make the dolls! To my surprise many of the dolls were discounted. That is something I never see! Boy was I in my glory! Their selection was tremendous! Many new dolls will adorn my curios when I get home!

1  Thank Donnalynn323

Reviewed 23 October 2014

We had a hard time finding this place need better signs . The lady who was working there was very nice and,was full off information . I loved how some are made there and are American made.

1  Thank Car0le54
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I have been collecting Annalee's for 25 years. Although I was disappointed that the museum was no longer, it was worth the trip. Alittle overwhelming for the true collector who wants it all. Some good discounts too!

3  Thank DonnaGreenbean
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

My wife has been collecting these dolls for 20 years. Quite frankly they give me the creeps. Hard to find and then sign on door says they moved new address is 8 maple st in merideth.

3  Thank steakbelly
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 February 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful shopping experience, during their Cabin Fever weekend event. There were plenty of sales ranging from 25%, 40%, up to 70% off. They even had a raffle entry and gave away coupons.
Now you can find Annalee's in card stores or even at a treasure hunt at Home Goods. However this was the biggest selection of all seasons and types in one place. They also had some new special crafted in America items.
If you collect them or just enjoy collecting fun, silly decor, you'll love it.

3  Thank Christine S