“Girls at the cash register do not have very good memories asking the same question several times within a minute”

Pizzico of Merrimack & Martini Bar
Ranked #21 of 73 Restaurants in Merrimack
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 23 December 2017

I ordered a large cheese pizza to go without calling ahead. We were told it would be about 15 minutes. The girls at the cash register don’t seem to have the best memories and this girl while very nice did ask us several times in a couple minutes our selection. There is a Shaws next door and by the time we came back our dinner was almost ready. This is a medium thickness crust and it is very good. The total cost is about 15.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Thus restaurant is in a strip mall so parking is really not an issue. Got seated right away. Waitress was attentive and paid just the right amount of attention. We both had salads and they were fresh and just the right size. Cost was typical. Went on a Sunday evening and by the time we left the place was full. Great place or a date.
Enjoyed my visit.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We went here for dinner recently on a Sunday night. We were greeted promptly and seated. Our server was quick to wait on us, after that though it was a quick ride downhill. I ordered a beverage and then dinner. My wife just wanted a salad and soup and I ordered a veal dish that included soup. The beverage arrived in a few minutes promptly followed by our entire order and I mean everything. My soup and entrée were both served at the same time! Our server said that the kitchen got ahead of her and left. Basic serving skills will tell you soup first then the entrée and if the kitchen fouls up make them pay the price not the customer! The food is another story. Bland, tasteless and unmemorable.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

This is a great spot for lunch! The do offer seasonal outdoor seating. Large variety of Italian dishes from soups to pasta, pizza and entrees. Lunch combos are served with either soup or salad and are are great deal. Have never had a bad meal there. They also now offer $1 oysters and $1 jumbo shrimp cocktail a few days a week. Service is always good. Great family dinner restaurant.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We were passing after being at Merrimack and popped in for dinner.

We had an excellent pizza which was very good. It was so big that we could not finish it

The service was excellent and very friendly - I would recommend it