“Nice restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2018

The food at the Homestead restaurant was very tasty. The waiter was very helpful and attentive to our table. I went with a large group of co-workers and they all seemed very please with their food choice and the food selection. I will be going back again soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We had a small gathering for my parents to mark their anniversary.

Our server and the hostess could not have been more friendly and accommodating. My mom and dad were surprised and The Homestead made the day a winner. All staff members were comfortable and friendly as well.

I can't say enough how happy we are about the way our visit went.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Homestead offers a wide variety of American fare at good prices. I enjoyed the fish tacos, which were very tasty, generously sized, and plenty for a meal (3). The prime rib was also generously sized, cooked to order, and delicious.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Food is always great...salads fresh. Love to go to lunch here with the girls. Something for everyone.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick lunch and we weren’t disappointed, we both had sandwiches, mine was the steak bomb and my wife’s was a turkey burger. We both agree that we would definitely go back.