“great open face Turkey sandwich”
Review of The D W Diner

The D W Diner
Ranked #12 of 72 Restaurants in Merrimack
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

lots of gravy, cranberry sauce and mashed potatoes. it is 98 degrees. very hot. i was here last year this time. i am glad to be back.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Parking has never been an issue, but I have driven around once to find a place.
I usually get seated quickly.
Service is always quick and friendly.
The food is ok and priced right.
Overall this place is great.
I eat here about every other week.
They do serve lunch but everyone I know goes here for breakfast.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Large amount of seating available in two rooms. Consistent diner style food. Breakfast is my choice of meal here. Always good service from staff.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

DW has anything you need for breakfast, omelets, benedicts, pancakes, etc. All good and great portions at great prices.

We had one of each at our table and the dishes were well done. Terrific coffee too.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I have driven by this diner many times without stopping. So, we finally stopped and had a good experience. It was handicap accessible which we needed. The quality of food was very good and typical diner menu. The four of us were very satisfied. We all had different items and there were no complaints. Service was attentive without being pushy. We will definitely be back.