White Oak Motel & Cottages(Holderness)(Great Value!)
US$195
  • Pool
Econo Lodge(Ossipee)(Great Value!)
US$107
EconoLodge
US$107
  • Fitness centre
Weirs Beach Motel and Cottages(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
US$163
Grand View Resort(Weirs Beach)
US$173
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 October 2016

We stayed here last week on our fall trip to Mount Washington. Considering the ratings and not much options available for the peak fall season we had low expectations on this hotel. The hotel is decent enough with all the needed facilities and we thoroughly enjoyed the stay.

The best part is the hospitality. We are so overwhelmed by the hospitality shown by the owner of the facility. He provided us a lot of breakfast options as well as let us cook some hot breakfast in his kitchen with his groceries.

We four families with a bunch of kids really enjoyed the stay.

Would definitely visit again.....

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I'll admit I was apprehensive about staying having read the other reviews. The pool is cold ,but it's refreshing.
There's a gas station next door which sells beer and food.
There's a microwave and fridge in room,
A toaster downstairs in reception which you can use. There's also a communal ice machine.
It's a little (lot) dated but it was clean.
the sheets were freshly ironed
They provided plenty of bath/face/hand towels and you could just pop down to the laundry to pick up fresh ones.
There was shampoo/conditioner/bodywash. Aircon was perfect.
It's a motel it's not the ritz. It's cheap. Hire a car go to weirs beach.
When we were there, there was a storm so the power went off so water was off. They provided gallons of water and drinking bottles. Stuff happens.
The staff were very friendly. Just local people making a living. The owner was informative and helpful.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Do not stay here. We drove up and were stared at by a family who apparently lives there. Another guy was washing his truck which blocked parking. Took a few minutes for someone to come to office. We told them we had made other arrangements and quickly left the premises. Not sure how this place is allowed to stay open? Gives the name a bad wrap!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karibbean62
Reviewed 18 April 2016

The room was so gross, the second we opened the door we were overwhelmed with Lysol or some sort of cleaning spray. We had to open the windows and the door to air it out because it was giving us a head ache. The bathroom was so gross there were little fruit flies coming out of the drains and they were everywhere. I definitely didn't use the shower. The bed was so uncomfortable and everything was so old. We took one look at the pool and didn't even bother going in.
If it had been up to me we wouldn't have stayed. I couldn't believe my boyfriend spent over a $100 on the room.
I would not recommend staying here ever,

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emily H
Reviewed 2 February 2016

My daughter and I saw this hotel on line. looked ok and the price was good. but when I got there the place was very run down. our room was not clean and smelled like cigarettes and we asked for a non smoking room.clearly it smelled like the just was sprayed it down. The bathroom was awful the stink was coming off the wall and the toilet was dirty and the tub looked like it hadn't been washed .there was hair the drain. and the one window we had didn't lock. anyone could have let themselves in. when I checked in and out I noticed people were living on the bottom floor . not worth it stay somewhere else if you can!!!! Bad customer service.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family