All reviews cookies front desk great hotel complimentary breakfast waffles pool and hot tub room was spotless very clean hotel restaurants and shopping free internet excellent stay stay there again new hampshire visiting family i highly recommend this hotel fitness center convenient location
Reviewed 12 March 2015

Bed and pillows were very uncomfortable, soft and the queen size bed was not queen size. The room was stuffy even with the fan on cool and the breakfast was terrible. Cold, greasy and flavorless. I have stayed here for business before and my past experiences were better. Not sure why the change, but I will stay at the Radisson next time I go back to Nashua for business.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
jeanm03063, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2015

Good morning Jennifer,
Please accept my sincere apology for the poor stay you experienced. I am sorry that you felt our beds were not comfortable. We normally receive positive reviews on our Cloud 9 beds so I am certainly concerned if that was not the experience you encountered. We do have rooms with only 2 queens beds or 1 King size beds so I am sorry if the impression you had was that it was a smaller bed than you reserved. I will be following up with your comments on breakfast as well since we spend a lot of time focusing on delivery a great breakfast experience for our guests. Please accept our sincere apology. We would love to work with you to come up with a resolution if you have a chance to call us at 603-883-5333. - Kevin Walker GM

Reviewed 11 March 2015

I travel with my job, and I can be very picky. This Hotel is clean and has a nice pool area. The staff are very friendly and helpful. By the time my trips up here are over I will have spent almost 2 months in this hotel. I have no complaints. Treatment is great.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Kelly K, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2015

We are thrilled you enjoyed your long term stay with us. Two months is a long time to stay in a hotel away from home. Our staff enjoyed making you feel at home while staying here. Thank you for writing this review and we hope we see you back again soon.

Reviewed 10 March 2015

We enjoy this hotel- it is friendly, clean, comfortable and has nice trendy décor. Love that the duvets are cleaned between each guest. Love the cookies, fruit bowls and complimentary breakfast. Hotel is conveniently located- lots of shopping, good restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay with us every time you come to the Nashua area. We are happy to hear that we continue to impress you stay after stay. Thank you for writing such an excellent review for us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2015

the hotel was very clean and we had no problems except my wife did not have enough hot water at 6:30 AM but I had no problems 1 hr later. No one else in our very large group had any hot water problems.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Kelly K, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2015

I am very sorry to hear about the hot water problem you had. I can't even explain what happened as that typically is not an issue here. I am glad that your other guests in the room did not experience the same thing. Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like to discuss this further. I am glad the rest of your stay was nice, we hope you come back to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2015

Staff was excellent! Love the Hampton Inn. Clean room, free wifi, comfy bed. Staff went out of its' way to help, even giving me shaving cream, since I ran out while at the hotel. The complimentary tea and coffee were very much appreciated, especially with the below zero temps outside.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

It has been a cold and snowy winter this year. It's nice to hear that you enjoyed the complimentary free hot beverages. We are trying to keep our guests happy during this record breaking winter. We hope you return again soon.