All reviews cookies great hotel complimentary breakfast waffles pool and hot tub very clean hotel room was spotless restaurants and shopping free internet nice breakfast excellent stay stay there again new hampshire fresh fruit visiting family i highly recommend this hotel fitness center
Reviewed 6 April 2015

I find most all Hilton chain hotels are exceptional and this was no exception. We chose this place mostly because it was pet friendly and we were glad we did. The room was modern and clean, the staff was extremely pleasant, and the breakfast was delicious. The pool and spa were nice and relaxing with no screaming kids running around. While I agree with some reviewers about the soft pillows and traffic noise they were not enough to bother us and we never lost sleep over them. We will definitely be back!

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kelly K, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2015

We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the great review. We hope the next time you are in the area you stay with us again. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2015

parents let kids run to and from pool with no supervision and/or regard for other guests. Staff did intervene and handled the situation well. She was after all a school teacher for 30 yrs. Another example of poor parenting.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

On occasion we will get sports teams that stay over at the hotel. Most of the teams are really great but on occasion we get one that is more difficult to deal with. We do our best to control the noise by posting signs for quite hours and monitoring the hallways. Sometimes people don't listen. I want to apologize if your stay was inconvenienced in any way. I hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 31 March 2015

We were going to a horse show in Pepperell MA. This was the closest Hampton to the show. Great places to eat nearby. Shopping plaza up the street. Friendly desk people. Love that I can have a decent breakfast before I go in the morning!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kelly K, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2015

Hello!

A horse show brought you to town, that's cool. One of our guest service agents here has a horse and enjoys those as well. I hope you were able to meet her while you were here. I'm sure she would have enjoyed the conversation. If not, maybe next time. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 29 March 2015

I was visiting Nashua to teach a class for the annual FAA Safety Expo at Daniel Webster College and my wife and I chose to stay at the Hampton Inn, we stayed there last year for the same event. Making reservations was easy as was the check-in; the hotel is spotlessly clean and the employees were courteous, helpful and friendly. We enjoyed our stay last year and this year was no different, I recommend this hotel.

Room tip: We were on the fourth floor and experienced no road noise even though we were at a busy intersection.

Hello!

I love hearing stories like this. Repeat guests are our favorite. I am so happy your stay the first time brought you back again. We look forward to seeing you again next year (sooner if we are lucky). Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 25 March 2015

This Hampton Inn, in Nashua, New Hampshire, is an exceptionally clean, comfortable, and friendly place to stay. The rooms are large, the internet comes in very well, and it was quiet. The staff - reception, breakfast, housekeeping - were all friendly and welcoming. The breakfast they put out offers choices for just about everyone, both cold and hot foods. This was important to me, because I like to get protein for breakfast. There was a hot table with eggs and a meat accompaniment, and I was able to have a glass of milk. There was even hot oatmeal as well as cold cereals. Yogurt, fruit, breads. Definitely a nice place to stay, and reasonably priced.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for such a fantastic review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.