All reviews cookies great hotel complimentary breakfast waffles pool and hot tub very clean hotel room was spotless restaurants and shopping free internet nice breakfast excellent stay stay there again new hampshire fresh fruit visiting family i highly recommend this hotel fitness center
Reviewed 30 October 2018

I have been staying at the Nashua Hampton Inn for several years. I visit my granddaughter several times thoughout the year and she loves this "fancy" hotel. She also makes me promise that we will have breakfast!! Staff is wonderful, hotel clean and always has a spare of something we've forgotten. Location couldn't be more perfect and I love that I can get the room of my choice, get my digital key and also check out from my room. Hotel of our choice!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2018

Stay here, if there was anything higher than a 10 to hit. They’d deserve it! I have never,ever been to a hotel chain as amazing as this one. I was blown away by each and every staff member consistently being there for everyone. Kudos!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

I stay in many hotels when traveling on business, but the Hampton Inn stands out due to the wonderfully friendly staff. It makes such a difference to be welcomed with a genuinely cheerful smile and greeting when entering and leaving. My room was large and very comfortable. I’ll certainly stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2018

We stayed at this hotel for couple of nights. Great location, easy access to restaurants and other activities. Breakfast was good and teh internet was working very well. Had a great time, nothing to complain. Thanks Hampton Inn :)

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Clean room, plenty of room for 2 people, super comfortable bed and free breakfast. The staff at the front desk was super helpful and friendly and there's nothing better than walking into the lobby to the small of freshly baked cookies.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple