“My Favorite Thai in the Area”
Review of Giant of Siam

Giant of Siam
Ranked #30 of 267 Restaurants in Nashua
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2016

I've been eating at Giant of Siam for years. I have never, not once, had a bad experience.

The food is excellent, the variety of dishes is very good, and the service has always been very friendly (often, it seems, performed by family members).

This is my go-to restaurant for Thai in the area.

Definitely recommended.

1  Thank Traveler6500

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Order 4 meals 3 were great, 1 was really spicy despite being ordered mild. I tried giving my daughter my plate and taking hers but it was way too spicy even for me. We tried for the entire meal to get anyone's attention but no luck. After everyone else was done eating. My husband was able to finally walk up as our cashier was checking someone else out. When we told them, there was no apology. They take it off the check since it was untouched except for the 2 bites. Got the bill and left hungry. Really disappointed because the apps we ordered and other meals were really good.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

The decorations here are amazing. The food is great and the service is good. You are seated in a pagoda, and you are not surrounded by TV's.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Value priced luncheon menu that includes a clear soup. Tea and other non-alcoholic drinks available as well as a full bar.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

We had the Rainbow Chicken and the Crispy Rad Na. This was our first Thai food experience. Everything was cooked properly, but it wasn't as unique to standard Chinese food as I would have expected

Been to Giant of Siam? Share your experiences!