US$175
US$187
US$166
Homewood
US$129
All reviewsgranola barsgrab and goroefront deskan extended stayroom was cleanprepackaged muffinsfull size refrigeratorair conditioncigarette smellcounter spaceplace to sleepgreat ratebasic hoteltwo burner stovehotel is greatlight sleeper
Reviewed 22 March 2015

My daughter had to stay here for 6 weeks. The place is right off Rte 3 and near everything. Room was clean, furnished properly, free grab-go breakfast (nothing special), laundry. Good monthly/bimonthly rates. Friendly staff. Her only complaint: no recycling.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank DJC17
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review of your recent stay. It brings a smile to my face knowing your daughter had a great stay with us. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a clean and comfortable room at a great rate. I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 5 March 2015

Be warned, this is going to be long but worth it

I live in Nashua New Hampshire, we recently have been hit with blizzard after blizzard and as a result of snow and poor maintenance the apartment I lived in at the time had a roof collapse that caused me to be instantly homeless while they tried to relocate us, a process that took almost a month.

Of all the places I could have stayed the only logical choice was an extended stay, they have kitchens, are comfortable, and are not like “normal” hotels that generally provide little more than a roof over your head and a fear that your car might be broken into.

So…

After checking prices in the area it turns out that Extended Stay America is the least expensive and is close to my old apartment. In point of fact the price was less per day than most of the standard issue hotels and motels in the area. This was great, more room for less money in a better location with better security and more features.

At the time this was really my only set of concerns, it had been a rough week and all I wanted to do was curl up with my dog and wait for the month to be over. What I got was utterly amazing.

The staff, ALL of them, from the maintenance guy who’s name was passed on to him to honor his grandfather’s sacrifice in WWII to the clerks that are ALWAYS knowledgeable and willing to go to any lengths to make the stay better to the UTTERLY AMAZING manager that went so far as to call my apartment complex on multiple occasions to attempt to set up the most discounted rate possible… ALL OF THEM made a month of misery not just tolerable but enjoyable.

I cannot stress this enough, the staff alone make this location worth every penny of the negligible cost. I would have in fact paid MORE for treatment like this. Helpful, cheerful, smart, motivated, and obviously dedicated to the comfort of their tenants, well trained by an extremely intelligent and personable manager, these people are the kind of staff you would expect to find in a five star locale, not in a by the week motel. They even made my service dog feel comfortable.

I cannot overstate how pleased I was with my stay. They made me feel at home at a time when I needed it the most.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank SgtKUSMC
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2015

I cannot begin to describe how delighted we are to have such a wonderful review of your stay! It always puts a big smile on my face when I hear such kind words about the staff. Together, we strive to provide clean, comfortable rooms for our guests to enjoy; it is extremely rewarding to know we were able to do this for you! We are all delighted that you and your wonderful dog enjoyed every aspect of your stay. We hope the next time around is under better circumstances. Again, thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 2 March 2015

I am a n 87 year old handicapped man who has been staying in Nashua NH for a period of time. I am completely satisfied with the accomadations. Because of my age and handicap I require extra attention and the staff not only willingly provide it but go well out of their way to help. I would definitely recommend it to anyone needing a place to stay

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Tusitala45
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2015

Thank you for the fantastic review you wrote about your stay with us. It is great to hear that we were able to provide you with a great stay. I am glad that you enjoyed your comfortable room, your fully equipped kitchen and all the amenities we have to offer. We all work very hard to ensure each guest receives a "home away from home" experience. Thank you again for your feedback about our hotel.

Reviewed 23 February 2015

My husband and I travel for work we have stayed in a lot of hotels in different states. We arrived earlier than expected and our room was ready. After a long 2 day drive the last thing I wanted to hear was you are too early to check in, that did not happen !! Very Happy !! I have told family how nice it is here, we are comfortable, filled the fridge before snow arrived. We were able to start work right away, internet works great which is important for type of work involved. Our room is very clean, updated and recently painted. Very nice shower and pressure. Great night sleep, bed very comfortable. When you are away from home, its important to feel comfortable and in a clean space. We have had a horror story in the past at a different hotel in NH, so I can tell you I am worry free here. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank lindaandray2015
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review of your recent stay. It brings a smile to my face knowing you and your husband had a great stay with us. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a clean and comfortable room as well as a great check-in experience. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 14 December 2014

Pros
1. Location
2. Breakfast ( even though the selections are very limited)
3. Not so expensive

2. Can take some more cleaning. Stains in bathroom floor and bath tub

Overall experience is Good

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank PreferredGuest2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience. We are sorry to hear that your bathroom was not cleaned thoroughly; however, we are glad that you enjoyed your spacious room and our friendly staff. We will review your feedback with our housekeeping staff to ensure our rooms are properly cleaned moving forward.

Thank you again for your comments. We hope to see you again in the future.