Motel 6 Nashua
US$105
US$93
Hampton Inn Nashua(Nashua)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hotels.com
Courtyard Nashua(Nashua)
US$146
US$70
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Good Hotel at great location. It is recently renovated and the rooms are comfortable. I recommended for one or two nights. Keep doing that great job friendly and clean. Thanks for make my stay good and comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2017

Spent one Tuesday night with my boyfriend, we were treated so well by the gentleman and woman at the front desk when we got in at 9 without a reservation. They even took care to give us a room away from the highway and it was really quiet. Also super happy with how clean and modern the room was! Good furniture and mirrors and nice clean towels. Only smelled cigarettes at one point in the night because you cant help it if it comes in the room a little from the parking lot, i was not unhappy about it. Happy to pay $5 for highspeed internet but it would always be great to get a good deal on that, but with the great $70 deal on the room, I'm not complaining. I'll definitely come back to this Motel 6 in particular even though there's another in Nashua, and I will probably even ask for the same room number since we had such a nice time. Even the other guests in the parking lot were friendly. Thanks for leaving the light on for us!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway in the back on the second level
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2017

stayed from 2-19 to 2-20 there was no hot water on 2-20 at 6 am.
They refuse to refund me.UNBELIEVABLE a total dive
Telling me there was hot water 1030 am not my issue. HORRIBLE
They refuse to credit my credit card No hot water

Room Tip: stay away go somewhere else
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 December 2016

I noticed this Motel 6 recently renovated and thought I would give it a try.

When I got into my non-smoking room, all I could smell was smoke – not like someone had recently smoked inside the room, but it was a stale smoky smell. I tried Febreeze and the clerk downstairs brought up a Fog Machine to try and mask the smell; he agreed it was smelly.

I went out to dinner and meanwhile, my wife entered the room from work and agreed it was an unpleasant smell. She tried another round of Febreeze and then met me at dinner. Upon our return a few hours later, the smell was not better. We decided not to stay. I informed the clerk of our decision and he gave us our receipt. He did not offer to reimburse us or change out room. This morning, my clothes and bag smell of stale smoke.

Not worth the money - pay the extra $50 to stay down the road at Holiday Inn or the extra $20 to stay at one of the Marriott's in Nashua!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amanda W
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2016

Amanda,
Thank you for posting your review. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced with the availability of a non-smoking room. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

looked at several rooms before was shown the second building.it did not have a perfume spray and the air conditioner was quiet so we took that and went out to our appointments.the man who showed us the room seemed to really care about the property and the comfort of the guests...that said..it did turn into a night from hell kind of on closer inspection the floor was very dirty one bed had not mattress pad the other on had a large purple stain at the head of the bed very bright could not have been missed by housekeeping.found old dirty towels hanging behind the bathroom door.the shower curtain we tied into a bag and used a plastic one.the ice bucket had a bag and it was covered in something sticky.somewhere in the building a child screamed all night and a loud banging was heard often....discovered in the morning a plastic garbage can was set between a door and the rubber bumper that was meant to stop it...as people came in with bags all crashed into can.no sleep.dead bug in room we went with the Theory it was dead and there was no sign of anything else.wrote a note to leave for the man who checked us in and the girl at the front desk was exceptional she gave us a coupon for a free night good for a year and apologized and said it was unacceptable was very sorry.we have stayed here before and know what to expect not high end or perfect but this time was bad but because of the reaction to my comments we will stay here another time.just probably not in that building again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple