“What a Great Find”
Review of Crush Pizza - CLOSED

Crush Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: In August of 2009, after a pizza tour vacation with his family, Tony Naser decided to bring authentic Naples style pizza to Nashua, NH. But first, the destination was New York City and all the great pizzerias along the way - grilled pizza in Providence, legendary coal-fired pizzerias in New Haven, and some of the most famous pizzerias in NYC. They even made a trip out to Las Vegas for a visit to sample pizza. Making fresh dough and baking pizza every weekend was a family tradition and over the years this tradition became a passion to make the best pizza. Pizza originated in Naples Italy. Neopolitan pizza in its purist form has been made the same way in Naples since the 17th century. Once considered a dish for peddlers, pizza was sold by street vendors and not in restaurants. Over the years pizza gained popularity as Naples became a tourist attraction. And in the late 19th century pizza was introduced to the United States with the arrival of Italian immigrants. Crush maintains Neapolitan tradition and makes the simplest and freshest food brought in and made daily. No frozen stuff here! The ovens are imported from Italy and burns with an intensity to cook a pizza in 60 - 90 seconds at a blistering 800 - 900 degrees. For Tony, Crush is truly a labor of love.
Reviewed 15 October 2014

I've been to this place twice already for lunch, and I'm thinking of making this a weekly thing. The ingredients are fresh, the dough is baked just right in their 900 degrees wood-fired oven, and the best part is that in only takes 90 minutes for a personal pizza to be ready. They have various choices for toppings and pizza sauces, including margarita, pesto, BBQ, and their white pizza. Just one word for you, BRAVO!

Tony N, Owner at Crush Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2014

Wow, what a great review, EndyBOSTON! We're thrilled to hear you find our pizza so tasty. We take a lot of pride in our pizza, so your feedback means a lot. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Best, Tony Naser (Chef / Owner)

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Crush has awesome personal sized pizzas. They are flat bread style cooked in a brick oven with your topping of choice. The toppings are very fresh. They often have coupons in the mail too for Buy 1 get 1 free.

Tony N, Owner at Crush Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Hi Ali, thanks for the great review! We're so proud to hear that you enjoy our pizza and fresh ingredients. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. Hope to see you again soon! Best, Tony Naser (Owner)

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Don't know what you're going to get at this place. Was there earlier this week, had a very good steak sandwich. Was raving about it to my daughter, decided to bring a couple home last night. Two things happened:
*Last night's sandwich didn't even look the same....the $11 sandwich on a long loaf from Wednesday night, large enough to split, had morphed into a round roll, clearly made for one...again, for $11.
*I placed my order last night, paid, then sat in plain view, directly in front of the counter, for the next 25 minutes. Eventually, someone asked me I was waiting for something, then discovered that my order had been placed in the warmer, as for some unknown reason, they thought that I had left the place. Got it home, was barely warm.

Won't be going back to Crush...need to know what I'm going to get when I order.

Tony N, Owner at Crush Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

I’m disappointed to hear about your experience, David. We pride ourselves on serving consistently delicious food and it sounds like we failed you and your daughter. Our bread is usually round (we make it fresh in house every morning). On the off chance that we run out, we make a few loaves stretched out like subs; however, these are not our usual rolls. We must have had a very busy day the first time you were there – sorry for the inconsistency! I also apologize that you had to wait so long to get your food – that is definitely not the norm. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know about your concerns and I will certainly address them with my team. I hope that you won’t judge us solely on this one experience and will give us another chance. Best, Tony Naser (Owner)

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Visiting for a family wedding and ordered 15 pizzas for the fam. EVERYONE was happy - now THAT'S good pizza. The service was fast and friendly. We ordered again the next day. Same result. The salads were fresh as well. You can't go wrong here.

Tony N, Owner at Crush Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Thank you for your kind words, Angela! We're honored to have been a part of your relative's wedding and thrilled that you stopped by again the next day! We really appreciate you taking the time to review us. Hope to see you again next time you're in the area! Best, Tony Naser (Owner)

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I love this place. Their pizza is unique, delicious, and well done. While they changed the style to a chipotle style service, I think that it is faster and cheaper. Overall, great pizza!