“BLT”

Pig Tale Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 272 Restaurants in Nashua
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Lunch time BLT and "00". Pretty darn tasty. Tons of bacon in BLT (though bacon a little too sweet for my taste), I finished the entire thing!.. good house made chips. My n nephew had the "00" which he thoroughly enjoyed...but it should have come with chips....anyway...a very good lunch!

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick bite and started out with the Poutine. It’s not a traditional Poutine but tasty as hell! Had the Pig Tale pizza and it certainly was legit!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I have to say out of all the restaurants I visited during my recent trips to Nashua, NH this was the best.

The service was top notch from the hostess, to the waiter and the bartender. As for the food...I don’t even know where to begin. All I can say is amazing.

I would highly recommend the Pig Tail to anyone visiting Nashua.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I was in Nashua and googled lunch and this restaurant came high on the list of options. I’m always open for someplace new and gave it a try. Especially a farm to table restaurant.

The atmosphere was casual and the restaurant had a distinct aroma of roasted pork mixed with pizza. I ordered a Mushroom/spinach/fontina pizza while my friend ordered the eggplant starter and we shared a beet salad. The beet salad was a medley of flavors but for sure not large enough to share. The eggplant and pizza were both good.

It was a bit higher in price than I imagined for the portions but the seasoning and tastes were good.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

I have been wanting to go to this restaurant for a couple of years now and I finally got the chance when my husband surprised me as part of my 51st birthday present - I think he got the hint after me commenting about the place after each time we went by it! He was not excited to go here because he thought 'greasy food' - but it was totally the opposite for him - he loved it and so did I. We started by sharing the Caesar salad, followed by splitting the pasta carbonara (to die for!), and ended with the Pig Tale pizza - so yummy! The place was very busy for a Friday night, which was expected, and the waiter (as mentioned in previous posts) was not as personable as you might want but seriously this guy did a great job in getting drinks, apps, and food to your table and the rest of the place! The waiter with the beard, I think is the owner and was personable and stopped at our table a couple of times to help out. This place would do great if they could expand into a bigger space or open other locations closer to home (Lowell, MA). Also, because it was -5 degrees out -during the winter they should think about some sort of entry enclosure to minimize the cold draft that comes though the seating area (or people should close the damn door -LOL!!). We will for sure be back to try more delicious menu items! Thank you.

Been to Pig Tale Restaurant? Share your experiences!